Your favorite Boxer - Say it with ONE picture

sweede

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know, I know. There are several threads dealing with this dilemma, but with new boxers such as Loma and Crawford emerging since the last thread was created, I would like to know your absolute favorite with ONE picture only. I know it´s difficult to choose only one, but lets try it out!

I will start with......

250px-KostyaTszyu.jpg

hi-res-152058767-sergio-martinez-acknowledges-the-crowd-prior-to_crop_exact.jpg

Isn't he fighting the undefeated Tewa Kiram in 3 weeks? That will be interesting. Just like we saw with Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Roman Gonzalez you never know with these unknown Thai boxers. At 38 - 0 he might be a dangerous opponent for Lucas. Then again most of Tewas opponents have not been very good and this is a huge jump up in competition.

Isn't he fighting the undefeated Tewa Kiram in 3 weeks? That will be interesting. Just like we saw with Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs Roman Gonzalez you never know with these unknown Thai boxers. At 38 - 0 he might be a dangerous opponent for Lucas. Then again most of Tewas opponents have not been very good and this is a huge jump up in competition.

Yeah looking forward to see him back after he looked like he killed Taylor last time out. I'm still a bit worried about how he holds up if his something happens to his eye/s. Dude is a warrior but he gets very bothered when his eyes get damaged. Nothing wrong with that, but if he doesn't have that problem, I think he wipes the floor with this guy.

Big step up for Kiram. But as you said, these Thai guys have padded records and next thing you know some are actually the real deal they just needed a legit opponent to prove it against. Hope it doesn't happen this time out tho :).

golovkin.jpg

lomachenko-rigondeaux-fight%20(7).jpg

mike-tyson-weighs-in-mayweather-vs-mcgregor-01.jpg

any of those 3

Back