Your favorite Boxer - Say it with ONE picture

A monster in kickboxing as well!

Definitely.

Had she been in her prime in these days I thinm she could also have been an mma champ.

(She was national judo champion as a kid and has a black belt in japamese jiu jitsu. She said she would have loved mma)

She is from my city. But so underrated in my country

Definitely.

Had she been in her prime in these days I thinm she could also have been an mma champ.

(She was national judo champion as a kid and has a black belt in japamese jiu jitsu. She said she would have loved mma)

She is from my city. But so underrated in my country

Underrated? I had the feeling she was both well known and celebrated when she was on top.

I have been around dutch people when I was living in Thailand. Great people! And very good in the english language!

I really like that photo. It's like Toney is waving "goodbye".

He catches him with a peach of a right hand, and while it may look like he's doing a Julian Jackson, he is simply just pulling him hand back, but it got caught perfectly

Underrated? I had the feeling she was both well known and celebrated when she was on top.

I have been around dutch people when I was living in Thailand. Great people! And very good in the english language!

Nice! Did u train mt there or something?

Well, of course she is known by martial arts fans, but the general public doesn't know so much about her.

She got inducted into the Nevada IBHOF, zero coverage in the Netherlands.. really strange.

^ i like Swedes too. And ikea my man, can't imagine a world without

beneficios-canela2.jpg

1412190181092.jpeg

Nice! Did u train mt there or something?

Well, of course she is known by martial arts fans, but the general public doesn't know so much about her.

She got inducted into the Nevada IBHOF, zero coverage in the Netherlands.. really strange.

^ i like Swedes too. And ikea my man, can't imagine a world without

Yup, MT when I was younger. Got to train with guys like Joerie Mes andd Gago Drago. Great guys!

Well that kind of sucks with her. Hopefully she have people around her that don´t forget her former achievements.

And btw, got really, really sad when Dekkers passed away. My VHS-tapes with his fights were my most valuable assets when I was young, and he was the inspiration for me to get in to the fight game.

Yup, MT when I was younger. Got to train with guys like Joerie Mes andd Gago Drago. Great guys!

Well that kind of sucks with her. Hopefully she have people around her that don´t forget her former achievements.

And btw, got really, really sad when Dekkers passed away. My VHS-tapes with his fights were my most valuable assets when I was young, and he was the inspiration for me to get in to the fight game.

Sounds pretty good. To train there is something that's on my list, even though ive mostly trained boxing. Just being there and the intensity with which those guys train. And to work a bit more with the elbows and knees

Dekkers was a beast! Sad he had to go early.

Rijker is a hero to fight fans here, and the others i think know more about the buddhist stuff

Rijker never lost professionally did she?

True. (She lost 1 exhibition kickboxing fight to a guy.)

She has a combined total of 54-0-1
Yikes. I’m assuming the cash was right to fight a guy for no particular reason, or he fact she’s a complete badass.

Yikes. I’m assuming the cash was right to fight a guy for no particular reason, or he fact she’s a complete badass.

No idea tbh, but the worst part is that her coach hadnt told her it was going to be a guy (who was a champ at 14-0 or something) till right before the fight

Back