Your favorite Boxer - Say it with ONE picture

giphy.gif
That’s a ufc moment. Show him doing his flappy arms workout, now that’s a boxer.

Former ibo champ and also fought for the ibf belt but lost by decision, ji hoon Kim.
Exciting fighter and always comes for the ko
ji-hoon_Kim-e1337666378340.jpg

No idea tbh, but the worst part is that her coach hadnt told her it was going to be a guy (who was a champ at 14-0 or something) till right before the fight

@Sunfish

The "champ" was a nine fight amateur fighter. From Australia. With a loss or two. And it was her decision. She was making a lot of noise a'la Michelle Wie, the Serena Sisters and Ronda Rousey how she could beat men etc etc
She was a getting a little full of herself there around that time.

@Sunfish

The "champ" was a nine fight amateur fighter. From Australia. With a loss or two. And it was her decision. She was making a lot of noise a'la Michelle Wie, the Serena Sisters and Ronda Rousey how she could beat men etc etc
Thanks dude.

@Sunfish

Untrue, ridiculous. Lucia is not that tyoe of person. Don't even name her and RR in the same sentence.

Johan Vos, her trainer back then is simply a well known psychopath. Lucia isn't the only fighter he screwed over

(Somchai Jaidee was 13-1 and australasian champ.)

I read Lucia's bio. Because of this, later on in her career, when she had to fight Chevelle Hallback, she thought Freddie Roach hadn't told her something either. She followed Chevelle to the toilets to watch her pee so she could be sure it was a gal

Last edited:
Untrue, ridiculous. Lucia is not that tyoe of person. Don't even name her and RR in the same sentence.

Johan Vos, her trainer back then is simply a well known psychopath. Lucia isn't the only fighter he screwed over

(Somchai Jaidee was 13-1 and australasian champ.)

I read Lucia's bio. Because of this, later on in her career, when she had to fight Chevelle Hallback, she thought Freddie Roach hadn't told her something either. She followed Chevelle to the toilets to watch her pee so she could be sure it was a gal

Lol no.

Somchai Jaidee's "championship" was an amateur belt. And his "record" only keeps going up n up.
Fun fact : he wasn't a Thai. He was a born n bred kiwi / Australian of Thai decent. Neither is Somchai Jaidee his real name.

And I didn't mean she reached RR's level of delusions but she was getting ahead of herself and I remember her interviews at the time where she kept yapping about men and fighting them.

1117-004-2AB4C428.jpg

Right after the Hearns fight.

mayweather2.jpg

Mayweather

started watching him around 2004, not missed a live fight of his since Judah.

Also some of my favorite fighterts

200px-Miguel_Cotto.jpeg

Winky.jpg

Back