Your favorite comedy character

Has to be Lucy Ricardo. I’ve been watching that show ever since I can remember. Even to this day, if I’m at home and I am flipping through the channels and if I see I Love Lucy, I’ll still watch it. It is a timeless show.

And I’ve probably seen each episode well over 50 times if not more.

Close second is

latest

My favorite Comedy movie and character its:
Movie: Three Storages
Character: Curly Howard
Oily-To-Bed-Oily-To-Rise_small.gif

Rick Sanchez

dwight schrute.

bears. beets. battlestar galactica.

Brentmeister General. Man of the century imo and the boss we all wish we had.

giphy.gif

From Seinfeld? Never watched that show, was like 5 years before my time and now I fear its super dated.

What are you ,14 years old ?

I guess its " dated " ,but why would that matter ? Do 90's clothes and the absence of cell phones make it unenjoyable for some reason? Funny is funny , dude.

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you ,14 years old ?

I guess its " dated " ,but why would that matter ? Do 90's clothes and the absence of cell phones make it unenjoyable for some reason? Funny is funny , dude.
The show was in some time in the 90s, thats 20+ years ago. I'm 27 myself (so I didnt watch it when I was 5).

The show was in some time in the 90s, thats 20+ years ago. I'm 27 myself (so I didnt watch it when I was 5).

Early to mid 90s. I'm exactly a decade older than you and didn't really watch the show until it was in reruns.

My Jr in highschool daughter thinks its hilarious and will seek it out on her own

I'm curious to hear Why being " dated " matters all that much . Maybe it does , it would just be interesting to hear a cogent reason why.

Basil Fawlty
Al Bundy
Bilko
Kirk St. Moritz
Alan B'Stard
Neil (from the Inbetweeners)
Many many more...

Back