Your favorite cumstom blade shops

Taskforce3Tango

Loose cannon
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm a bit of a fan of this little local shop. These guys are great dudes too.

http://www.artificumsolis.com/
1975134_10203428330577152_1685863968_n.jpg

This is easily my favorite blade by them.

clever-girl-2.jpg

Next on the list is RMJ tactical.
http://www.rmjtactical.com/

969435_568321339876013_1360694654_n.jpg

I love their Tactical Tomahawks. I got to swing a few at the Atlanta Blade show.

Berserker_Black__54233.1380740365.1280.1280.jpg

Last but definitely not least Filo blade works
http://filobladeworks.com/

59292_133353190154007_2066165821_n.jpg

The Halcon is an amazing Karambit. The owner Rob is a Filipino Martial arts practitioner. He put a lot of thought into the design of this blade.

The one seen here at the top is now in my collection.
10488017_334439316712059_339060763130152617_n.jpg

Anyone care to weigh in or submit your own please share. Also check their pages on facebook to get in on some good shit.

I've been wanting to get a custom blade but just can't justify shelling that kind of cash out, especially when I have guns to purchase.

I've been wanting to get a custom blade but just can't justify shelling that kind of cash out, especially when I have guns to purchase.

Same.

My grail knife is a custom emerson cqc 6 but my wife would shit if I forked out that kind of dough.

Lucas Burnley is the best Local knife maker around me but he has gotten so big, there is no way to even buy his stuff now. But you can get the stuff he lincesed Broker to make with his name but his real knives cost over a grand.

Love his flipper model
blogger-image--1845297793.jpg

1.JPG

6.JPG

And might be cheesy but I love Randells and dream of owning a custom Smith Bowie
59734-Randall12-11Smith%28Large%29.jpg

And might be cheesy but I love Randells and dream of owning a custom Smith Bowie
59734-Randall12-11Smith%28Large%29.jpg

Had a co-worker who retired and got one as a retirement gift. It was a classic Bowie style. Badass gift.

Same.

My grail knife is a custom emerson cqc 6 but my wife would shit if I forked out that kind of dough.

My wife and I have separated our money. I pay for everything... house, utilities, etc. She uses her money for whatever she wants. Therefor I get to buy whatever I want with leftover cash. Which is usually weapons, training gear, Gis, etc.

I ran into these guys at the Blade show. I love this design. A very sturdy automatic knife. Chain assisted blade that they claim will outlast any other auto knife.

Rat Worx

RW-MRX-02201_0.JPG

That is what I saw from a quick google. I'm not sure how many sub models and whatnot there are.

This was for sale for 6k
Black6-7_zps45920fdf.jpg

Oh god, that's exactly what I had, except for the little spiky opener thingy, I don't think it had that. $6,000?!?!?! I sold mine for just a little more than I paid for it, still brand new.

That's still only my second worst knife collection sale. Bob Loveless made me a matched pair of his signature drop-point hunters, serial numbers 123(!) and 124. I paid $1750 for the pair(!!) and sold them a few months later for $3500 to a guy who kept saying "Are you SURE this is for BOTH knives?" Now that pair would be worth 15-20 thousand, I think.

I knew I should have kept all my good knives...

Last edited:
Oh god, that's exactly what I had, except for the little spiky opener thingy, I don't think it had that. $6,000?!?!?! FUCK! I sold mine for just a little more than I paid for it, still brand new.

That's still only my second worst knife collection sale. Bob Loveless made me a matched pair of his signature drop-point hunters, serial numbers 123 and 124(!). I paid $1750 for the pair(!!) and sold them a few months later for $3500 to a guy who kept saying "Are you SURE this is for BOTH knives?" Now that pair would be worth 15-20 thousand, I think.

Fuck, I knew I should have kept all my good knives...

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow I think I would have a permanent bruise from kicking myself if I was you.

I'm not wealthy enough to ever spend even a few hundred dollars for a knife. I like quality stuff, but I just couldn't justify that. Good for you guys who can though. #envious

:eek::eek::eek:

Wow I think I would have a permanent bruise from kicking myself if I was you.

If I had just kept those three knives, damn. $2400 invested, and 20 years later worth ~$20-25,000.

I knew they would be good investments, but I caved in to my wife and sold them off for a few fast bucks.

That is what I saw from a quick google. I'm not sure how many sub models and whatnot there are.

This was for sale for 6k
Black6-7_zps45920fdf.jpg

The "cheapest" way to get an Emerson custom is to enrol in the Emerson lottery where they pick names. If you get picked you can purchase one of the customs he made for that particular lottery.

Most of his customs have huge resale value. At the lottery a regular custom will set you back about 900 bucks but as we've seen here, they can be flipped for huge money.

Back