your favorite female video game character? (based on looks or any other reason)

Mona Sax from Max Payne 2

gallery-1469115864-mona-sax.jpg

"im sworn to carry your burdens"

just fuck off lydia. was always so glad when she died

my fav at the moment is chloe frazer. what a fn bad ass and she is LAYERED

Shes carried my burdens for 451 levels and hasnt died yet you must not be a very good leader

Is it bad / sexist that I hate being girls in video games? My friend and I used to do all sorts of competitions to determine who would play as the chick when we did co-op in resident evil 5
I think you'll miss out on some good stuff, but no I wouldn't call it bad. I don't think there's anything wrong with it so long as you're not against the actual existence of female lead characters. At that point it becomes selfish.

Don't think I have one looks wise, but character wise, I love Ellie from The Last of Us:

giphy.gif

And Clementine from Telltale's The Walking Dead:

giphy.gif

I don't particularly care all that much about the looks of the characters but i love mean, sadistic chicks like Juri and Poison from Street Fighter, Nisha from Borderlands or Linda from Double Dragon.

Chun-Li, Samus, and Bayonetta would be my picks. All of them kick tons of ass.

Mona Sax from Max Payne 2

gallery-1469115864-mona-sax.jpg

That model + That voice actress = Quite possibly the sexiest videogame character ever that doesn't depend on T&A for sex appeal.

Last edited:
That chick from Ninja Gaiden on the xbox 360

Going based on looks... either one of them
tumblr_opbz2as8Ml1rvhm3eo2_500.gif

If you didnt fap to this you're lying.

Lady or Trish from the DMC series for a mixture of looks and their attitude/personalities.

My favorite that is a character you us/play as is probably the rebooted version of Lara cause I just enjoy games like that or Bayek's wife (can't remember her name) from Origins, just wish I could change her weapons is all.

Love me some Vanessa from VF4:

vanessa.jpg

But number 1 is my sweet Triss Merigold -- wins on personality and looks combined.

il_fullxfull.989984825_fhdt.jpg

Never thought about that, probably Leliana from Dragon Age.

Estelle Bright from the Trails in the Sky series

Estelle_kiseki-pe0.jpg

I play dat female Shep in Mass Effect too so I guess femshep would be #2

Estelle Bright from the Trails in the Sky series

Estelle_kiseki-pe0.jpg

I play dat female Shep in Mass Effect too so I guess femshep would be #2

Femshep's voice actor is the GOAT. She was flipping amazing in the series. Love the FemBitch videos on youtube, though I could never bring myself to play entire run-through as Renegade.

Back