Your favorite gun!!

No doubt about it.

002-2.jpg

images

images

i could get a 303 but would love a ak 74

Dont know how to post pics, but the Sig P226 will always be my favorite handgun, and ill take anything from FN Herstal. Anything.

"its heavy, heavy is reliable. if it doesnt work you can always hit them with it" - boris the bullet dodger

See this here is how you know that Boris is a slimy fuck. If heavy is reliable, and the gun is heavy....... then why the shit would you need to hit a guy with it. It should work. It's heavy, which means it's reliable Boris you dodgy little bastard.

"its heavy, heavy is reliable. if it doesnt work you can always hit them with it" - boris the bullet dodger

my bro got an old shotgun from a relative. we cleaned it up and it worked but was kinda loose in the break action, so we took it in to a local gunsmith he checked it out and said: well if you can run up to the deer it would make a good club:icon_lol:

That's an easy one. Ruger Mini-14....especially since they redesigned it.

That's my all-time favorite.

AK-47, easy. Reliable, cheap, incredibly quick and easy to take apart, and fires a huge bullet, what more can you ask for?

Here are a few of mine:

My # 1 Gun: Brazos Custom 2011 Race gun- This is the gun I made Master with

DSC_0216.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

Brazos Custom 2011 Limited gun:

TGI-FridaysTom01027.jpg

Caylor Customs 2011 Limited gun:

DSC_0028.jpg

And an STI Trojan 9mm 1911:

DSC_0045.jpg

Are any of you guys shooters or just gun owners?

i shoot quite often. i would shoot more but theres still alot of people scared of obabma that makes finding 45 ammo hard for me. i shoot my 22, 17 hmr and my shotguns quite often though.

i shoot quite often. i would shoot more but theres still alot of people scared of obabma that makes finding 45 ammo hard for me. i shoot my 22, 17 hmr and my shotguns quite often though.

I hear ya there... I reload so I always have ammo supplies. However, once Obama won the presidency primers were almost impossible to find. When I was competing in shooting I was shooting on average of 1000 rounds a week of .38 super. I was dumping a ton of money into ammo for sure. However, I'm back to training MMA and only shoot once in a while now.

I hear ya there... I reload so I always have ammo supplies. However, once Obama won the presidency primers were almost impossible to find. When I was competing in shooting I was shooting on average of 1000 rounds a week of .38 super. I was dumping a ton of money into ammo for sure. However, I'm back to training MMA and only shoot once in a while now.

those 2011s you have are quite nice. one day ill be able to afford one.. maybe lol.

" while your guns say 'replica' mine says 'desert eagle, point 5-0' now... fuck off"

Yes! Tony for the win.

AK-47, easy. Reliable, cheap, incredibly quick and easy to take apart, and fires a huge bullet, what more can you ask for?

How about an assault rifle that doesn't climb so damn high and is actually accurate? I'd rather take an FAL anyway. Almost as common with the same kind of ammunition, more accurate, and just as reliable.

I like the Famas from MW2

How about an assault rifle that doesn't climb so damn high and is actually accurate? I'd rather take an FAL anyway. Almost as common with the same kind of ammunition, more accurate, and just as reliable.

AK-47 Standard round is 7.62x39
FAL standard round is 7.62x51

FALs are awesome though. I would love to get one.

I would have to say my favorite gun would be the one in my hand when I need it, so my answer is a Kimber TLE/RL II w/x300 light.
Looks like this but without extended mag or custom grips:
kesonKimber-1.jpg

I only own one gun right now... a Springfield Arms 1911 .45 ACP. I love the gun.

My favorite gun that between my dad and I is his Single Action Ruger .44 Magnum.

AK-47 Standard round is 7.62x39
FAL standard round is 7.62x51

FALs are awesome though. I would love to get one.

I would have to say my favorite gun would be the one in my hand when I need it, so my answer is a Kimber TLE/RL II w/x300 light.
Looks like this but without extended mag or custom grips:
kesonKimber-1.jpg

Oops, my bad. I thought they both ran 7.62x39.

But yes FALs are awsome, and I'd much rather have one than an AK.

I only own one gun right now... a Springfield Arms 1911 .45 ACP. I love the gun.

My favorite gun that between my dad and I is his Single Action Ruger .44 Magnum.

Nice choice on the SA. And how'd you get dubbs Gregolian?

Back