Your favorite handgun

sigsauerp226x6.jpg

Sig Sauer P226-X6 in .357SIG

oh my...

Not mine but I've wanted a colt python since I was a kid

Nice CZ Tachy.

During the course of my gun ownership my favorite handgun has gone from M&P to 1911 back to M&P but now I think I have found the perfect handgun for me in the CZ SP-01. I have really liked my previous guns but this one I fucking love.

CZ_75_SP-01.jpg

(not my pic)

Nice CZ Tachy.

During the course of my gun ownership my favorite handgun has gone from M&P to 1911 back to M&P but now I think I have found the perfect handgun for me in the CZ SP-01. I have really liked my previous guns but this one I fucking love.

CZ_75_SP-01.jpg

(not my pic)

I have the Phantom, GREAT pistol.

CZ's are the perfect pistol IMO

Here are the real shots of my pic after I dressed it up

8619fedb.jpg

Glock 21, reliable as anything and built tough. Fires a bunch of .45 bullets. Big, but good for a larger hand.

Freedom Arms .454 Casull revolver, never fired one but it looks and feels super solid. Max loads are awesomely powerful, so they say.

I am in love with the colt 1911

Well, my FAVORITE would have to be my ONLY-- Sig Sauer SP2022 in 9mm.

2022-detail-L.jpg

Last edited:
my new favorite...RIA 1911, shown here with her subordinate family members.

redgunslabeled.jpg

Pretty much any Walther.... My P99QA and PPK/S are my favorites.

I'm pretty much a certified Glock Kool-Aid drinker; it was the first gun I had ever shot and I still tend to shoot them better than other handguns I've handled, but lately I'm being swayed towards the Smith & Wesson M&P series.

However, in terms of pure aesthetics, my favourite handgun has to be the 1851 Navy; the cowboy in me has such a hard on for brass and octagonal barrels.

1851%20navy%20brass.jpg

If I ever get serious into SASS, I'd love to pick up a Cimarron/Uberti cartridge conversion reproduction because I doubt I would ever want to fuck around with a cap and ball.

I'm pretty much a certified Glock Kool-Aid drinker; it was the first gun I had ever shot and I still tend to shoot them better than other handguns I've handled, but lately I'm being swayed towards the Smith & Wesson M&P series.

However, in terms of pure aesthetics, my favourite handgun has to be the 1851 Navy; the cowboy in me has such a hard on for brass and octagonal barrels.

1851%20navy%20brass.jpg

If I ever get serious into SASS, I'd love to pick up a Cimarron/Uberti cartridge conversion reproduction because I doubt I would ever want to fuck around with a cap and ball.

I have a cap and ball .44, and it's actually pretty damn fun. Uberti does have sone kickass old west cartridge revolvers, though.

Back