Your favorite live performances

Seeing Tom Waits two nights in a row.

For rock music, I don't think anyone can beat what was captured on The Allman Brothers Band at Fillmore East.

The best I've seen personally, was probably Immortal about ten years ago.

Always enjoyed the live versions of No Quarter from Led Zeppelin, a jazz/classical fusion side of them you didn't really see in the studio work(at least until that10 Ribs outtake came out recently), John Paul Jones was a hell of a piano player.

This version of Dizzy Dizzy by Can from 77 achieves the impossible and get's a west german student to tap his foot slightly...

In my opinion the greatest live performance and drum solo of all time. Wish I was there

Always enjoyed this version of Eyesight to the Blind/Why Does Love Got To Be SO Sad by Clapton and Santana...

That I've been to:

1999 Black Sabbath reunion.. Pantera opened
1997 Rage against the machine
2018 Pearl Jam Wrigley field
2003 Evening with Rush

That I haven't been to

1992 Pearl Jam Pink Pop festival
1967 Jimi Hendrix Monterey pop festival

That I've been to:

1999 Black Sabbath reunion.. Pantera opened
1997 Rage against the machine
2018 Pearl Jam Wrigley field
2003 Evening with Rush

That I haven't been to

1992 Pearl Jam Pink Pop festival
1967 Jimi Hendrix Monterey pop festival
Pantera opened for Sabbath??<{MindBrown}> What a pairing!!

I can only speak to the concerts I have seen, but Alice in Chains was excellent live. The Red Hot Chili Peppers were also. I also enjoyed Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, and Van Halen.

I got free tickets to Leonard Cohen a few years ago and was blown away by his performance I think he was 76 at the time
Also saw nine inch nails live and it was awesome performance and sound quality but the crowd was weird and made the concert boring

But my favourite concert was anti nowhere league. A bad old school punk band. I was drunk as hell and there were Mohawks and punks everywhere. I didn't even know there was a punk scene in Sydney but everyone got into it. Dressed up and got wasted. good times!

Really hard, ive seen a few good live performances, but right now off the top of my head, Corey Taylor, dude can really sing(nowadays)

Beyonce has spent her entire career tying to match this woman

Really hard, ive seen a few good live performances, but right now off the top of my head, Corey Taylor, dude can really sing(nowadays)

I'm hoping he does another one of his spoken word/acoustic tours soon, I'd even be willing to travel to catch one of those shows. I've watched/had his previous tours on in the background for music many many times, he sounds great and picks a good mix of songs to cover along with the Slipknot/Stone Sour material.

Keith Jarrett in Köln 1975, solo piano and completely improvised

Ritchie Blackmore soloing in Munich 1977 during Catch the Rainbow

Rory Gallagher playing "A Million Miles Away" in Ireland 1974 during a time when other musicians were boycotting due to IRA bombings

Warren Zevon's final performance, "Roland the Headless Thompson Gunner", months after being diagnosed terminally ill with mesothelioma.

The bass on that mix
<{anton}>

It's such a little difference but the way Billy sings the breakdown in Bullet is a lot better than the studio version

Last edited:
Back