Kurt pellagrino
spencer fisher
evan dunham
joe stevenson
josh neer
gleson tibau
Cole miller
yve edwards

These are the prelim warriors that helped get me hooked on watching the undercards and appreciate a fighter for his skills/heart not just his wins or losses

Sam Stout, KJ Noons and Anthony Njokuani

Castillo
Varner
James Kraus
Paul taylor(Always love, never forgotten)
Tibau

Who else peoples?

these are 2 seperate posts iv made over the 4 years iv been here. seems crazy now that i had max hollaway as a "prelim warrior" but thats were things were at the time. and if i really take the time, i could make that list just as big as the 1st one i posted. people talk about mma being dead and there is to many cards but cmon. we are in the best age of fighters. they know how to train now. the skill levels are only goin up

ha i just realized yve is in both ages of fighters.small shout out to Heikki Mustola

Last edited:
Spencer "The King" Fisher

he was always just a midcarder, and probably even considered a journeyman but he had some wins vs legit competition like Tim Means, Thiago Alves, Aaron Riley, Sam Stout, and Jeremy Stephens. he was also very exciting, on the feet or on the ground.

Melvin Guillard was a major diasspointment for me. I thought he was going to be the world championbefore the ridiculous loss to Lauzon.

But yeah. good midcarder

these are 2 seperate posts iv made over the 4 years iv been here. seems crazy now that i had max hollawaqy as a "prelim warrior" but thats were things were at the time

Even crazier that Akira Corrisani had fans!

I remember Dana complaining about how heavy the roster was but then they didn't cut anyone. Now with all these new deals they'll probably need 100 more fighters

Guillard
Jordan
Hardonk
Berry
Uriah H
Cruickshank
Yair

Semtex
Mike Pyle
Diego Sanchez
Leben
Struve
Uriah Hall
Bobby Green
Lando
Mike Perry
Brazilian Cowboy

Hardonk was a lot of fun to watch for a heavyweight, dem leg kicks.

antonigif.gif

Vladimir Matyushenko
Matt Brown
Krzysztof Soszynski
Kendell Grove
Diego Sanchez
Kenny Florian
Rick Story
Tim Boestch
Mark Munoz

Back