Your Favorite NES game?

The real question is how many of your NES favorites are available on 3DS Virtual Console eShop, and if not, why not Nintendo?

Final Fantasy series
Dragon Quest series
Megaman series
Willow
Capt America & the Avengers
Bionic Commando
Tetris
Lolo
Duck Hunt
Zelda
Link
Little League Baseball

Solar jet man
Megaman 1-4
Gradius
Metroid
SMB1/3
Contra

Just one is too hard

220px-BattleToadsDoubleDragon.jpg

Rampage_(NES).jpg

Never liked the mega man games. Ive beaten some tough nes games but mega man seemed too difficult. I can beat mike tyson but cant finish a mega man level.

I've always been really good at Mega Man games. The only pain in the butt parts are the disappearing blocks.

Mario 1
Duck Hunt
Nintendo World Cup Soccer
McdonaldLand

never beaten any megaman, but enjoyed playing up to the parts where i had to pull my hair out. Nintendo needs slip some bills under the table to capcom and get a traditional 2d Megaman reboot or re-imagining of the series.

Mario 3
Zelda
Contra
Mega Man

^^ four of the GOAT games

First console I ever had was a SNES, but for that it has to be

Donkey Kong 2
Zelda Link to the Past
Bibble Bobble

Contra
Super C
Legend of Zelda II: The Adventures of Link
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Super Mario 2 & 3
Skate or Die
TMNT
Bases Loaded
Kirby's Adventure
Rambo

There are just too many damn good games...I could go on forever.

I missed out on a lot of quality games. NES was my first console and I was fairly young at the time. Most of the classics were pretty difficult and beyond my comprehension. I remember trying to play Castlevania 2 and having absolutely no clue what was going on lol. I ended up moving onto the Genesis and didn't really look back.

Out of what I did get to play and enjoy, I'd have to go with Super Mario Bros 3. It's a timeless classic that hold up to anything released today. There was just so much to do, especially when coming from SMB. All the suits, the enemies, the different worlds, it was all so awesome.

Contra
Super C
Legend of Zelda II: The Adventures of Link
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Super Mario 2 & 3
Skate or Die
TMNT
Bases Loaded
Kirby's Adventure
Rambo

There are just too many damn good games...I could go on forever.

I think you really would have liked Battle of Olympus.

Just think of it as a Greek Zelda II without the overhead part which is fine with me. Great graphics, music, gameplay, and I don't remember it being too difficult.

[YT]W9dqdUWbsdA[/YT]

A game I really enjoyed in the same realm as Zelda was the Willow game on NES. I was pleasantly suprised at how good it was.

Back