Your favorite TUF season and why?

ehxsur

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I made this topic just to make karen's people here - who think i make too much Gane's topics- happy

No Gane's related here <FookIsThatGuy>

I'm a good man, i give to my haters what they ask for <GinJuice>

1 for obvious reasons. It's what started it all. Got the sport where it is, unforgettable participants and classic scenes..
5 a close number 2.
7, then 10
Ps ts we can see you're a bit new... instead of members your own pick kiddo might help the thread move along

Season 1.

It obviously had a huge impact on the sport. But it also arguably had the best cast in terms of talent and characters. It produced a champion (Forrest), a number of top 5 fighters and title challengers (Diego, Koscheck, Florian, and Quarry), and noteworthy gatekeepers (Bonnar, Leben, and Swick).

Reactions: M4N
Cant recall the shows by numbers,

1) Penn v Pulver: awesome fights, great personalities and pathway for some serious LW legends. Awk for JLO coming off a win over Pulver

2) Tito v Shamrock: gave us Ping, Khalib and a softer side of Tito

3) Jones v Sonnen: Sonnen was actually a great coach and Hall was KTFOing people

4) Tuf Brazil 1: every notable Brazil legend made a cameo every week, fights were fucking bananas and Dorea/Cordeiro were cool to watch coach (as "assistants")

5) Page v Rashad: Heavyweights, Kimbo, titties

Honourable mention: Lesnar/JDS, Hughes/Serra, McGregor/Faber

Produced some of my favorite fighters.

Cant recall the shows by numbers,

1) Penn v Pulver: awesome fights, great personalities and pathway for some serious LW legends. Awk for JLO coming off a win over Pulver

2) Tito v Shamrock: gave us Ping, Khalib and a softer side of Tito

3) Jones v Sonnen: Sonnen was actually a great coach and Hall was KTFOing people

4) Tuf Brazil 1: every notable Brazil legend made a cameo every week, fights were fucking bananas and Dorea/Cordeiro were cool to watch coach (as "assistants")

5) Page v Rashad: Heavyweights, Kimbo, titties

Honourable mention: Lesnar/JDS, Hughes/Serra, McGregor/Faber
Smarter Tito, too

Back