Your favorite WWF wrestler(s) from mid 80s to mid 90s

What you mean?

I mean everyone else ITT is talking about why THEY like certain wrestlers. You're just reciting stuff that they say on WWE TV shows about Shawn Michaels. Listing off a guy's nicknames isn't an argument. It's mark behaviour.

I mean everyone else ITT is talking about why THEY like certain wrestlers. You're just reciting stuff that they say on WWE TV shows about Shawn Michaels. Listing off a guy's nicknames isn't an argument. It's mark behaviour.
I weren't using it as a point but more to showcase him in a sense.

I've already stated why I think he is the greatest.

I don't agree at all but it's not worth arguing about
Fair enough. We would just be arguing semantics anyway. I will note, however, you are in a pro wrestling subforum, posting about your favorite wrestlers, and claim not to be a "mark".

Fair enough. We would just be arguing semantics anyway. I will note, however, you are in a pro wrestling subforum, posting about your favorite wrestlers, and claim not to be a "mark".

Sure am. Because fan and mark mean different things. Lots of guys ITT have given unique and interesting reasons for why their favorite wrestler is their favorite. I gave out a bunch of likes ITT because I like reading that kind of stuff. It's interesting to read other people's thoughts on this topic.

But there's a difference between that and just reciting one of the guy's promos. That's what marks do.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back