Your favorite youtube channels about guns

Superbad

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Anyone else have suggestions for good youtube gun channels? Mine are

TheYankeeMarshal - definitely not for everyone. I know some people are annoyed by the sentences on the screen, but I am not one.

hickok45 - reviews tons of guns

Colon Noir - lot of good pro gun arguments.

I also watch James Yeager and nutnfancy but not as often as the others.

Last edited:
Hickok45 is the best on youtube for pure gun reviews. Colion Noir is also one of my favorites for his common sense arguments. My 3rd favorite gun channel is probably Sturmgewehre/Military Arms Channel.

fpsrussia! j/k
cory07ink is pretty good (for gun training not gun reviews)

Hickok45, Iraqveteran8888, NutnFancy.....they are all good channels that I am subbed to, but Fateofdestinee, MissBattleBorn and FunkerTactical are some channels that I feel are under-appreciated. I just wish the last two would post more. Also YoungGunsTVdotcom needs to start uploading already. Their channel is promising with all the people set to contribute.

MAC is probably my favorite.

Nutnfancy is annoying and his videos are way too long. It takes him 30 minutes to say what should take 5 minutes.

Yeah, he does go way overboard sometimes. Often it is repeating the same info 2, 3 or 4 times.

Hickok45, Iraqveteran8888, NutnFancy.....they are all good channels that I am subbed to, but Fateofdestinee, MissBattleBorn and FunkerTactical are some channels that I feel are under-appreciated. I just wish the last two would post more. Also YoungGunsTVdotcom needs to start uploading already. Their channel is promising with all the people set to contribute.

Nice, thanks for the new channels to check out. Wasn't aware of those last 3.

No problem bud. Also his opinions are either hated or loved, but check out neverenuffammo as well. He constantly has links to a live chat with him and love or hate what he says, he is educated on the subject of firearms.

IraqVet8888, tons of good videos, Gun Gripes as well is a good show that IraqVet posts.

My subscriptions:

iraqveteran8888
hickok45
LoneWolfUSMC
sturmgewehre
TheYankeeMarshall
tiborasaurasRex
Colion Noir
highjak86
James Yeager
fateofdestinee
nutnfancy
Gunblastdotcom
funker530

Hickok45 - king of kings imo
cory07ink - good for training and she is hot
Brandon401401 - hot chick shoots guns.

My subscriptions:

iraqveteran8888
hickok45
LoneWolfUSMC
sturmgewehre
TheYankeeMarshall
tiborasaurasRex
Colion Noir
highjak86
James Yeager
fateofdestinee
nutnfancy
Gunblastdotcom
funker530

Sadly if someone asked me if i wanted premium cable tv or that list to watch......i would pick that list.

Sadly if someone asked me if i wanted premium cable tv or that list to watch......i would pick that list.

I'm surprised that there isn't a tv channel more focused on guns and weapons. I think a show that is presented like Hickok45's videos would be great on tv. The outdoor channel, or whatever it is called now, had a couple shows based around guns, but they were all bland, IMO. A good example of a well put together gun show is Top Shot. It focuses on guns, but isn't full of doomsday prepper crazies.

Back