Your Favourite Fight

theranch

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Got back into watching some Kickboxing again recently and looking for some fun fights whether they be great technical performances or all out wars.

Watched Mohammed Jaraya, Tayfun Ozcan and Nieky Holzken a lot recently so preferably not a fight involving those three or the Zambidis Vs Chahid madness

Not calling it my favorite but this fight came to mind:

JWP vs Yod contender finale
Ramon dekkers vs Orono por muang ubong (sp?)

I’m new to the sport, so admittedly I do not have a deep knowledge of the fights, though I am learning. But I really like to watch Kevin Ross, and this is my favorite fight of his

Masato vs Buakaw
Souwer vs Mes

I don't think I could ever really decide, but here are a few I love to watch and find myself going back to a lot.

Sitthichai VS Mohamed Khamal - Really good example of Thai VS Dutch style. I also just love watching Sitthichai work:

Jomhod Kiatadisak VS Ramon Dekkers:

Muangthai VS Kulabdam:

Nieky Holzken VS Raymond Daniels - This is (one of) the fights I usually show someone if they haven't been introduced to Kickboxing before:

I hope you guys enjoy watching these, I'll be watching the ones I haven't seen in the thread!

Seksan vs. Muangthai - not exactly technical brilliance, but tell me you aren't as pumped as the crowd after watching this

This is the one that always comes to mind when I think of "my favorite fight".

Also Satanmuanglek vs. Luktoy (RIP) and Wanchai (the one where Satanmuanglek almost KOed him out from the clinch in the 4th round).

There's so many of them, but I'll go with Buakaw vs Souwer in 06 cause I adored the K-1 Max tournament era.

changpuek kiatsongrit vs rick roufus
its get me in the sport, a comeback, a drama
great display what low kick can do, and lastly salty interview <45>

Back