• Racing (GT, Need for Speed etc.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Mine are definitely the shooters. Call of Duty to be more precise.

For me it would open world games. (Fallout 3, Skyrim, GTA Vice City, Arkham City)

Strategy/Management - Total War Series, Football Manager, Company of Heroes, Civilization

I voted RPG Fantasy Adventure but I absolutely hate what I've played from Uncharted so maybe I clicked the wrong one.

I'm much more into the open world games now like Batman, Saints Row, Fallout, and things like that. I used to really love games like Prince of Persia, God of War, and the Soul Reaver/Blood Omen series, but I can't seem to find any games on their level anymore that I really enjoy.

It's been all about open world for me since Zelda.

Gta 5, Uncharted and Mario aren't RPG's, also open world isn't really a genre since open world games can be different genres like racing, shooter, RPG etc. But I would have to say RPG with sneaking games a close second.

Gta 5, Uncharted and Mario aren't RPG's
Well, there was that one time...and it was awesome.

SuperMarioRPGSNESCoverArtUS.jpg

Oh, right forgot about that. Then again with the amount of mario games made, they've covered most genres.

That's right. That's why Mario Karts will go under racing.

You obviously don't play very many games when you have this limited an amount of options, and you apparrently have two different types of RPGs, and the examples for both aren't RPGs. Uncharted isn't an RPG, and neither is GTA V.

RPG Fantasy & Adventure

This is three different genres in one choice.

I love FPS, but I've logged a lot of hours on the Burnout series and on Street Fighter.
What genre is Portal? That's my all time favorite game.

The poll choices are kind of weird. Shoot em ups iirc are specifically Metal Slug type of games. COD, Battlefield, Halo, etc would be FPS.

Idk what my favorite genre is. I've spent the most time probably in FPS and also fighting games but that's because they are multiplayer and I play them very often with friends. My favorite series ever is Mass Effect which is a RPG/third-person-shooter. But at the same time, I like a lot of hack-n-slash games, but specifically hwen they have RPG elements.

For multiplayer I would say FPS and Fighting games. For singleplayer I would say RPGs in a broad sense.

Non open world RPGs for me I guess. Some of my favorite games ever are KOTOR 1, Mass Effect 1 and 2, Dragon Age Origins, Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 10, etc..

Second would be sports games. Boxing, MMA, and (American) Football games to be exact

Back