Your favourite thread ever?

The Beast

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is your favourite thread ever. Mine would have the be Dave Hojaks Sad Pedro thread. That thread had me lmfao for a week.

What is your favourite?

Originally posted by MahatmaPetey
Fun With Movies: Volume I

lord have mercy

I'll gor for What's on your mind REDUX

funnyest= all the random pic's! best! haha the threads with scandinavian girls!!!!! lol!

the worst time for poop thread by tanner

the one where Bas said he got in a fight with BJ Penn

and the one when josh caught the guy that talked crap!!!

is that thread still here? i wanna put in a link to it in the new one!!! (can u find it money? i dont remember the name of that thread!!!

I like any thread where they make fun of people with photoshop pics.

Definitely the Poop thread some of those stories had me in a piss your pants state of hysterics.

There's been a lot of pretty good ones. I got a kick out of 12 year old Silva99 taking on the thrice banned Samad for three pages. Fuck that had me rolling.

Originally posted by Cesaro
the worst time for poop thread by tanner

Best thread ever. Started by another forums stories and after Tanner pasted them, us Sherdoggies gave up some of our own stories. Man I loved that thread. I still go check it out every once in a while in the Archives section.

Of the written word, the poop thread.

Of the pics, funny random pics/best of romo - tie.

Very good choices. Any thread that makes me laugh off of my chair is always my favorites.

FTYD, your pics always keep me entertained.
For the bros of "Whats On Your Mind" thread... thanks for making it the biggest thread in MMA history. Even the UG hasnt seen something that big and successful.

id have to go with the poop thread!

In the meantime, shooto, I accumulated about 650 pics on my hd :cool:

Do you know Whatever happened to my funny pics thread I started on the old board? I was gonna continue posting shit on it, but when I realized it was gone, I said fuck it :mad:

Is it gone???? U sure its not 100 pages back??? I'll see if i can look for it.

Back