Your favourite TUF fighters who didn't win

A Aranha

White Belt
Reaction score
Who are your favourite TUF fighters who didn't win the competition?

I have a few different ones but I was surprised mostly by Luke Cummo, the underdog of the second season who got picked last when the coaches were picking their teams and then went on to reach the finals where he was defeated by Joe Stevenson.

kos and bonnar leben and melvin guilliard but my favorite has to be bonnar

Who are your favourite TUF fighters who didn't win the competition?

I have a few different ones but I was surprised mostly by Luke Cummo, the underdog of the second season who got picked last when the coaches were picking their teams and then went on to reach the finals where he was defeated by Joe Stevenson.

I liked Matt Brown, still do, always fun to watch.

Rich Attonito. Kinda sucks that he got kicked out of the UFC for not accepting a short notice fight though.

Clayton McKinney from the same season as well.

Chris Leben, Stephan Bonnar, Ed Herman, Matt Mitrione, Manny Gamburyan.

Dennis is one of my favorite guys in the UFC and was my fav on that season to.

My favorite guys on TUF always seem to be locks to lose in the Finale. Moraes, Fletcher, Dennis, and Ramsey are some of my favorite guys and they have all lost.

Least Rony Jason and Chiesa pulled it out and I liked them.

Chris Leben, Stephan Bonnar, Ed Herman, Matt Mitrione, Manny Gamburyan.

Matt Mitrione? He's probably my least favourite fighter from TUF. Remember he told the opposing team who Rashad had picked to fight next because he was afraid to fight Marcus Jones? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Matt Brown
Chris Leben
Gerald Harris

I didn't watch the season Bermudez was on, but he is quickly becoming one of my favorite fighters to watch at 145

Gray Maynard, Leben, G-sot (after the show though, I've liked him less and less), and Ricci

Also Nover. I remember picking him from the very beginning and he had an awesome run through the house. Then once his actually UFC run started, it was bad luck and performances again and again.

G-Sot, Myles Jury, Costa Philippou, Cody Mckenzie, Joseph Henle

Matt Mitrione? He's probably my least favourite fighter from TUF. Remember he told the opposing team who Rashad had picked to fight next just because he was afraid to fight Marcus Jones?

I have been wandering why all those people dislike Matt Mitrione. If that's the reasoning, then Dodson should be the least liked ever. He was methodically ratting his team to the opponents.

Back