Your first love.

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
She still in your life?
didya score?
Do you feel the same bout her now? Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking?
Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch.

most importantly,would you hit it still?

Last edited:
Still in my life?
- She never was.

Did I score?
<puh-lease75>

Do I feel about the same way about her now?
<{pranko}>

Did my tastes change?
-Yeah I started being more attracted to better looking chicks. She was a 5-6/10 at best.

Would I dole out murders for that bitch?
<escalate99><{nope}>

No, no, no, no and no.

I try not to keep up with lost or "never was" type loves but they were all nice and attractive girls while I knew them. I can usually pick a nice chick out of the crowd.

She still in your life? FUCK NO!

didya score? Of course

Do you feel the same bout her now? Not at all

Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking? Not really, just concluded she was mental

Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch. Not a chance

Yes,but we just runnin into each other from time to time. No passion or feels,thank god.
Nope.
I don't,but I still find her attractive.
So no i wouldn't murder nobody

I've been in love with bitches so many times, it makes my head hurt.

I been avoiding it like the plague. The less I feel about a girl im interested in,the better.

yea, but we don't like to play it safe do we?

something nice about abandoning reason and falling for a chick.

She still in your life? FUCK NO!

didya score? Of course

Do you feel the same bout her now? Not at all

Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking? Not really, just concluded she was mental

Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch. Not a chance
this

Yes. FB Friends
We were both each others first
Not even a bit and yes sometimes I wonder WTF.
Hell naw.

You forgot to add...

Would you still hit it though? To be honest if I was single I would be curious.

yea, but we don't like to play it safe do we?

something nice about abandoning reason and falling for a chick.
The thing is they don't deserve it. They don't inspire it in me. Trust me,reckless emotional destruction is definitely within me,but they aint been able to bring it out. They fuckin up.

I've been in love with bitches so many times, it makes my head hurt.

I've only had three girls I've really been in love with. The first two happened in my teens so I assumed it was just a product of age but it happened again about a year ago and took me quite by surprise.

I've only had three girls I've really been in love with. The first two happened in my teens so I assumed it was just a product of age but it happened again about a year ago and took me quite by surprise.
Yeah,thats how I am. Id imagine itll happen eventually. Ugh.

The thing is they don't deserve it. They don't inspire it in me. Trust me,reckless emotional destruction is definitely within me,but they aint been able to bring it out. They fuckin up.
well, that's pretty cynical but I see your point. most gals don't really appreciate the attention in a real way.

well, that's pretty cynical but I see your point. most gals don't really appreciate the attention in a real way.
Im trying to change,and take more chances,but honestly,I have been mostly into wild impulsive women,and ive later on met more grounded,thoughtful women who you can actually plan things out in advance with,and I feel like I "like" the less intense relationships better. Its a nice change from what I am used to. I feel like Ive been chasing and now avoiding the wrong kinda women. As Patrice o neal said "I catch what I know how to hunt" I think its not for me anymore,this type.

She still in your life? Nope.

didya score? Nope. But she was willing as was I.

Do you feel the same bout her now? Nope

Did your tastes change,and your like man WTF was I thinking? Nope. We were too far apart physically.

Or would you still dole out fuckin murders for that bitch. Nope. I don't look up anyone I used to date since I got married.

No Facebook
No Instagram
No Snapchat

There is only Sherdog.

word. I've spent many years bagging the 'crazy in the head, crazy in the bed' types
tons of fun, but no long term possible

word. I've spent many years bagging the 'crazy in the head, crazy in the bed' types
tons of fun, but no long term possible
Those are the kind of women you are most likely to run into in my lifestyle. These hoes aint loyal.

to answer the added OP question,yes I def would hit it,shes beautiful. I def could see her not being a great lay though.

Back