your friend invites you to hang out w/him and his date

mmaelitefan000

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
beforehand he talks about how he wants her to be his girl and all the chemistry they have together. you say no, because it's only the 3 of you and there's nothing in it for you but to drool since she's hot. as the night turns out after a couple drinks, she's rejecting him, gives him the middle finger AND seduces you places your hand on her breast? lol. what would you do?

The only reason that they invited you a random person to their date in the first place is because she wants a bbg threesome.

uppercut that bish for being a douche to my mate, and assaulting me by placing my hand on her breasts.

The girl wants to see you and your buddy bang bro. Don't let her down.

Bang her and if he's a real friend he'll videotape it.

sounds like you got recruited into a cuckhold relationship.

I had a girl do almost this exact thing to me, except I was in your friend’s position and I didn’t exactly invite you. My friend was a shit bag so he made out with her and fingered her. And he had a girlfriend. I don’t think I could ever be that much of a piece of shit if I tried.

How good of a friend is he? And how much of a loser is he with women?

Because it's anywhere between tell her off, take nudes for my friend, or sleep with her repeatedly.

I'd cum as soon as she looked at me

Need pics before i can make an informed decision

Nothing.

In front of the dude.

Meet up later. Proceed to bang.

Why would you do your friend dirty for some random sloot? Does he owe you 20 bucks or something?

Because $20 changes everything...

beforehand he talks about how he wants her to be his girl and all the chemistry they have together. you say no, because it's only the 3 of you and there's nothing in it for you but to drool since she's hot. as the night turns out after a couple drinks, she's rejecting him, gives him the middle finger AND seduces you places your hand on her breast? lol. what would you do?
Did she make him cleanup the creampie?

Sue her ass for sexual assault
#metoo
20 years from now when she's climbed the ranks of the bank and is now the person who meets customers at a desk*

Last edited:
That a guy would ask me to join him and his girlfriend is a little strange, although maybe he's doing it as a gesture of friendship. Maybe he thinks I could meet someone at the club or wherever we're going. Maybe he thinks I need to get out more, to socialize more, so he's giving me a push. If his invitation is something like that I would join them, but only if it sounded like fun. And if he's a true friend I would not betray him by stealing his girl. I would ask for his blessings first. Just walking off with his girl without communicating with him - even though this is what the girl wants - is not what true friends do to each other.

Eh. I'm the type of guy if there's no other girl involved, girl friend of his date perhaps, I'm out. I refuse to be the 3rd wheel.

But if it does end up that way, I'd probably get her to properly end things when they're sober first before pursuing her. Anything can happen when there's alcohol involved. It could've just been a ONS, then she gets back with him, plus you lose a friend. Always good to think ahead on these things.

Back