your friend invites you to hang out w/him and his date

I would have pinched her nipple, winked at her, and left. Your hand is already on there might as well.

Last edited:
Bros before hoes

I'll never forget being 16 and I worked with my friends mother. She was 40 or so at the time and long story short she lured me into the toilet to smoke a cigarette, of course I went in and about half way through she was basically asking me if she could suck my cock and like looking at me and shit.

I'm quite proud of the fact I awkwardly said no, not because i was scared but because of who it was.

Cut to today and we aren't friends anymore and he has no idea how lucky he is lol

Edit: I was probably 15 at the time tbh

I'd let her bang but only if she agreed to a threesome with my buddy.

Same thing Alexander Emelianenko would do.

Bake her some bread

beforehand he talks about how he wants her to be his girl and all the chemistry they have together. you say no, because it's only the 3 of you and there's nothing in it for you but to drool since she's hot. as the night turns out after a couple drinks, she's rejecting him, gives him the middle finger AND seduces you places your hand on her breast? lol. what would you do?
This actually happened to me and we ended up tag teaming her. Turns out they both planned it and conned me into it after I got drunk and couldn’t drive home.

I’d probably make some hashtags about it

Bros before hoes

I'll never forget being 16 and I worked with my friends mother. She was 40 or so at the time and long story short she lured me into the toilet to smoke a cigarette, of course I went in and about half way through she was basically asking me if she could suck my cock and like looking at me and shit.

I'm quite proud of the fact I awkwardly said no, not because i was scared but because of who it was.

Cut to today and we aren't friends anymore and he has no idea how lucky he is lol

Edit: I was probably 15 at the time tbh

Who? Wasn't you talking about a girl?

I had a girl do almost this exact thing to me, except I was in your friend’s position and I didn’t exactly invite you. My friend was a shit bag so he made out with her and fingered her. And he had a girlfriend. I don’t think I could ever be that much of a piece of shit if I tried.
I don't get this. Why didn't you tell him to fuck off when he came uninvited?

There has been too much violence, too much pain. None here are without sin, but I have an honorable compromise. Just walk away. Leave the pump, the oil, the gasoline, and the whole compound, and I spare your lives. Just walk away. I will give you safe passage in the wasteland. Just walk away.

I don’t remember. It was like 16 years ago.
That makes a lot more sense lol.

Once I had a date invite her male friend. I didn't pay for anything and told them I'm going to hang out with my friends who were at a nearby bar.

This actually happened to me and we ended up tag teaming her. Turns out they both planned it and conned me into it after I got drunk and couldn’t drive home.

That's one hell of a friend right there.

I had a girl do almost this exact thing to me, except I was in your friend’s position and I didn’t exactly invite you. My friend was a shit bag so he made out with her and fingered her. And he had a girlfriend. I don’t think I could ever be that much of a piece of shit if I tried.

Hah, "fingered her", we're you 12?

Lol.

sounds like you got recruited into a cuckhold relationship.

<{jackyeah}>

Sombody gotta play the BBC. Might as well be me. Will just have to put my responsibilities as an old fat manlet on hold for a sec.

Hah, "fingered her", we're you 12?

Lol.

Yeah, I don’t know wtf that was all about. We were like 19 or 20 at the time. We were in a public place though, so it isn’t as if they could have fucked there.

My friends think I'm a good judge of character so I'm sometimes invited along to hang out and see if the date is a flake or asshole. If some chick tries to take me home then hey, I'm just doing my job and saving my buddy a ton of grief down the road. And if I have to rumble with some asshole then I just saved my friend from being a domestic abuse victim.

I'd squeeze the titty and then fuck the shit out of her.

Hoes before broes fuck this :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: bro shit

i didn't do shit to her. i couldn't because he was my friend even though she was fine as hell. she was half french and vietnamese. pretty cute girl. to make a long story short, she left the club when another girl who i didn't know ,who was with a guy came up to me and fed me half a shot w/the other half to herself. turned out, that viet french chick left w/her ex boyfriend who picked her up. =(

Back