Your guilty pleasure songs

breadfighter

Toiling in underground sugar caves
@purple
Reaction score
For songs you'd probably roll your windows up to in public if it came on in your car. Mine is Elton John. His songs are fucking great. No homo.

Please let this stay in the Mayberry, Mods.

For songs you'd probably roll your windows up to in public if it came on in your car. Mine is Elton John. His songs are fucking great. No homo.

Please let this stay in the Mayberry, Mods.
Elton is the shiznit! NO shame there, hombre.

I used to bump n sync while commuting. But only on freeways with windows rolled up.

Since I only like good music, I'm guilty of nothing.

Michael Bolton kicks ass and his rendition of Scarface's No Tears is better than the original.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like We Can't Stop by Miley Cyrus. I am not proud of myself :( .

Not really sure why Elton John would be considered a “guilty pleasure.” He’s one of the greats.

Not really sure why Elton John would be considered a “guilty pleasure.” He’s one of the greats.

Yeah, pretty weak really.

I'm going with All about the bass or whatever that song is called. Can't help but move to that tune.

don’t consider them guilty pleasures because i don’t feel guilty about it, but Carly Rae Jepson’s E•MO•TION & Farrah Abraham’s My Teenage Dream Ended are two albums i listen to a lot even though they exist well outside of my usual musical tastes

Yeah, pretty weak really.

I'm going with All about the bass or whatever that song is called. Can't help but move to that tune.

Lots of people I know wouldn't admit to liking Elton John. Maybe if you're older it's less of thing. You guys sound old.

and poor

don’t consider them guilty pleasures because i don’t feel guilty about it, but Carly Rae Jepson’s E•MO•TION & Farrah Abraham’s My Teenage Dream Ended are two albums i listen to a lot even though they exist well outside of my usual musical tastes

Yeah but i'm pretty sure you'd feel at least a little embarrassed if someone caught you singing it in public.

Last edited:
Listening to Friday right now.

rs_560x315-130621154107-rebeccablackfriend3.gif

Miley Cyrus - Party in the USA
Fergie - Big Girls Don't cry

Reggaeton, bacchata Urbano, and latin pop music are probably my guilty pleasure songs

That song by Collective Soul that goes "Whoa"

You have to understand my loathing for country music, so that when I say this comes on in the whip I crank dis shiiieet.

I like how you remind me by nickelback. I think it's mostly nostalgia, I was young when it came out, it was catchy, and everything else coming out around that same time was shit.

Back