Your longest gaming session (with breaks no more than 10 minutes)

29 hours on Wow during Legion release. I stopped playing when I started hallucinating random shit. slept for 16 hours.

Double xp on runescape, I bought lots of pro plus and monster and amphetamines, and lots of snacks, played from 3pm on the Friday till about 4am Sunday morning, might have stopped for a couple of breaks of more than 10 mins 0 sleep

My first time drinking lean I played Modern warfare 2 for 12 hours straight. I remember the sun rising and shining through one side of my house and when I came down the sun was setting on the other side of the house. Felt like I only played for a few hours. I don't even think I got up to go to the bathroom or eat.

Double xp on runescape, I bought lots of pro plus and monster and amphetamines, and lots of snacks, played from 3pm on the Friday till about 4am Sunday morning, might have stopped for a couple of breaks of more than 10 mins 0 sleep

+ Jerking off to 10000 pms a second and people selling you their gf's

I've been a console play 95% of my life. My longest session was from 10am to 2am... And the game was...........Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.... I played with my friends online (Zombie mode). Good times.

My first time drinking lean I played Modern warfare 2 for 12 hours straight. I remember the sun rising and shining through one side of my house and when I came down the sun was setting on the other side of the house. Felt like I only played for a few hours. I don't even think I got up to go to the bathroom or eat.
See........just how fucking great was that game........the online community was full of casuals, full of people having fun and the occasional hardcore nutters, but the overall experience - I don't think it will be topped, that era of online FPS took over the world. I'm about to play Overwatch today for the first time tonight, who knows, I might be up all night.

See........just how fucking great was that game........the online community was full of casuals, full of people having fun and the occasional hardcore nutters, but the overall experience - I don't think it will be topped, that era of online FPS took over the world. I'm about to play Overwatch today for the first time tonight, who knows, I might be up all night.

I 100% agree. MW2 and Halo 3 took over my life in college. It was such an easy shooter to pick up and be good at that it appealed to the casuals while at the same time the hardcores could still dominate.
Let me know how Overwatch is, please. I've been looking for a good shooter now that I won't be picking up Battlefront 2. I've yet to find a shooter that I like since I got my PS4 3 years ago.

I'll only play more than 2 hour sessions if its dead at work so at least I'm getting paid while doing it.

8 hours is the most I could do without breaks and the longest session I can remember.

Back