Your most disgraceful, shameful crush

Poet of Gore

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
So what is your most secretest, unholy, and disgusting crush?
rules"
1) nothing illegal
2) no hot chicks like Selena gomez
3) she must be considered physically ugly (not tv ugly) or some type of relation (cousin closest) or some other valid reason why it would be taboo

mine:
Kristen Schaal
Cast_kristen_schaal.jpg

[YT]H4WagTPmE1M[/YT]

[YT]1P_qoQki1dA[/YT]

I first saw her in The Heart She Holler. i thought she had a fake nose, i was wrong. Then i youtubed her, and she is not mainstream pretty at all, but fuck she is hot. maybe it has something to do with her being funny or her voice (I love it. she is Louise on Bob's Burgers -- and i think that is her regular voice). Like, i would marry her. Have i been dropped on my head too many time? none of your business

who is yours? (there is the option to post your REAL name if you want to be stupid)

I don't think Schaal is ugly. She's not model-hot, but by no means is she shamefully unattractive.

Sometimes I click the "BBW" section on the pr0n sites, does that count?

Schaal's cute.
Tori Spelling for scary movie 2

Finding Danes or Schaal attractive certainly isn't shameful in my book.

I will confess to a soft spot for Victoria Cohen from the UK quiz show "Only Connect". Not sure if she's the sort of person that TS is suggesting.

David_Mitchell__Sue_Perkins_and_Diane_Abbott_join_Victoria_Coren_for_Heresy.jpg

You are clearly one helluva sick f'n individual LA. May I hazard a guess that you were schooled in a heavily religious environment?

If so, i can relate.

storymaker-celebrity-pageant-contestant-pictures5.jpg

GILF Newscasters FTW... Must desecrate :p

does still willing to do full out meth/coke head lindsay lohan count?

Back