Your most wanted sequel of the game that (probably) never gets released

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Give the name of the game and the reason why you look forward.

My most wanted is Warcraft IV (RTS style), if it follows the same formula of WC3 where you had spells, items, heroes, world editor...damn...this can provide insane amount of gameplay value even if Blizzard charges $99 I will happily pay with closed eyes. I never really bought any super deluxe, collection game before so this would be the very first one.

Believe or not but WC3 after 16 years still going strong. How many great games were created between 2001-2017 and died and this one still going. If done right, WC4 could be another GOAT in RTS section.

Honorable mentions:

1. Half Life 3
2. A̶g̶e̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶E̶m̶p̶i̶r̶e̶s̶ ̶4̶ (It's actually coming out)
3. Left 4 Dead 3
4. Borderlands 3
5. Dark Souls 4

Funny that games that most likely never see the light of the day are actually the ones I am looking forward to the most. Nothing in recent releases would give me as much joy as one of those games listed.

Last edited:
Mike Tyson's Punch Out.

Would say road rash but that shits comin out

KOTOR 3. Also, borderlands 3 is definitely coming out. Randy Pitchford confirmed that it's in development.

Lesuire suit Larry, but on sega cd with live actors like they did a couple of the games

Maniac Mansion : Day of the Tentacle
Sam and Max
Monkey Island
Syndicate
Leisure Suit Larry
Tie Fighter or X-Wing
Privateer
Strike Command
Indiana Jones

LucasArts was one hell of a studio for awhile.

If i want to get into Borderlands what should i play first? I have a ps4.

Pre Sequel then BL2 in that order. Villain in BL2 is a playable hero in Pre Sequel. So by playing this way you will get understanding of BL2 villain background.

images

Panzer Dragoon Saga

Orta is a great game but plays completely differently, as Saga is an RPG and Orta is a rail-shooter.

Left 4 Dead 3

A new Bushido Blade or Tenchu would be great, but no signs as of now.

Back