Your most wanted Star Wars sequel

Which of these four series?

• Total voters
Jedi Knight/Academy because I want proper lightsaber dueling dammit.

Kotor. Part 2 was good with the fan made patch but a modern day part 3 would be great. Engine can be similar to Dragon Age inquisition.

You mean Witcher. Inquisition looks like shit compared to Witcher's engine.

Has anyone tried out KOTOR Android version?
Must be stripped down, I wonder how much?

KOTOR

I'd also like a new/HD remake of Republic Commando and Shadows of the Empire.

Thought about this, and chances are, the next Star Wars game will satisfy both KOTOR and Jedi Knight fans.

RPGs have evolved over the last 13 years. KOTOR was the last single-player RPG Bioware made with a turn-based combat system. Since then, they developed Jade Empire, three Mass Effect games, and three Dragon Age games. All of which had more of an action-based combat, like in adventure games.

Whenever Bioware is sick of making TOR expansions, I bet they take their experience in combat systems and focus on making an Action RPG (like Mass Effect) in the Star Wars universe.

I'd be surprised if this wasn't a new idea for them, and are probably in pre-anouncement development. No saying if it's necessarily KOTOR 3, since the first two games and MMO are officially non-cannon now. Perhaps it'll be all new series set during the movies, inbetween the movies, or perhaps far far into the future of the movies.

That said, this is all 100% speculation.

And Alliance came out 16 years ago.

Tie Fighter 2 (I want to fly for the Empire again)

Failing that Xwing vs Tie Fighter 2

KOTOR. I have such a fondness for that game.

a mix of kotor and jedi knight academy sounds amazing. I am fantasizing about it already

KOTOR 3, please.

Has anyone tried out KOTOR Android version?
Must be stripped down, I wonder how much?

Had it on my crappy Kindle Fire and it ran well enough, still has the pc graphics options, which was useful. Almost positive it's the complete game.

Kotor by a mile. Those games were magic, Star wars merged with a D&D 3.5 style ruleset. Rogues in a star wars game! Fun quests, awesome companions, great story, and ADVENTURE. I really, really loved those games. I'd go as far as to saying they're two of the best rpgs I've ever played, and I'm an rpg guy. Truly the best of both worlds.

Back