Your opinion on all the UFC/MMA Videos on youtube stealing fighters/UFC content and condensing?

GOATER

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

There's a bunch of video and channels like these on youtube.

Now I know people are gonna cry because I used the word "stealing".....I know they have the right to use clips of other people's work.

However, with all the channels doing this....Im starting to hate them tbh......They make MMA seem like a Soap opera.

Also these videos literally attract the worse of the worst fans...Literally casual sheeps, that have no idea about the sport...Its just a large echo chamber

IDK, call me out school but I prefer much more the old days...When I use to come to sherdog, and people linked original content then discussed the news here.

BTW I feel some sherdoggers are doing this and making money off the side...They post the same small channels all the time doing this.

Last edited:
I dunno, the highlights ones are cool. More exposure I guess.

I find them to be pretty convenient to be honest.

Now I know people are gonna cry because I used the word "stealing".....I know they have the right to use clips of other people's work.

However, with all the channels doing this....Im starting to hate them tbh......They make MMA seem like a Soap opera.

Also these videos literally attract the worse of the worst fans...Literally casual sheeps, that have no idea about the sport...Its just a large echo chamber

IDK, call me out school but I prefer much more the old days...When I use to come to sherdog, and people linked original content then discussed the news here.

BTW I feel some sherdoggers are doing this and making money off the side...They post the same small channels all the time doing this.

Stealing? Its calleddownload (6).jpe

What? Your topic sentence doesn't make sense.

As long as it's getting more interested in the sport so fighters can get paid more I'm all for it

It is the original content creators’ faults for not:

1. Providing condensed versions themselves (Like Joe Rogan and Schaub do)
2. Copyright striking the people reuploading their content

I just hate the random red circles and arrows on the stills these videos use.

<<all of these videos literally attract the worst of the worst fans>>

LastBrokenHorsefly.gif

ORLY? I said that in the OP...But you get what I mean, they are taking content from UFC/FIghters
ok they are using content that belongs to the fighters, but it can't be worst than having to be in those UFC video games and not getting paid for the use of their likeness.

There are a lot of these youtube channels that do nothing but take pieces of podcasts and make videos with huge numbers or even collections of instagram videos, so weird.

At least they should put the source so if someone want to listen to the whole podcast he can find it.

Mma world pisses me off I think conor sponsors that channel he literally is in every title and thumbnail if it wasn't for that channel people would be talking less about him. Now the other channels I don't mind if they keep me updated but there's so many channels reporting the same thing it's boring now

You are giving those vids extra views by linking them <Lmaoo>

undercover brother I recon

i'm disgusted by some channel because they put 4 ad in 10 minutes video, but i wonder how can u hate on channel like MMA WORLD. The dude behind this channel put on a great daily work and IMO he deserves all the money he's making off of it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back