Your personal favorite random little moments in movies

Not a big fan of boondock saints, but the scene where tbe cat gets shot is gold

SmFA58c.gif

I love the look on Leslie Nielsen's face in The Naked Gun when he smells the chinese food that's been in his fridge for years

why did they show batmans ass it the gearing up sequence?

bat-butt-gif.gif
2Ta5K8s.gif

My favorite moments tend to be the hot actress doing full nudity in good lighting preferably for longer than a split second and in public or in a crowd.
Looks like we found the 13 year old boy..

nhl 94 on the sega genesis in 'swingers.'

in the movie the Ringer, yes the Johnny Knoxville movie...

he comes back from a trip w/ his group of SpEd/disabled athletes and tells the girl in charge 'oh I took them out to get ice cream'

right on cue, one of the Special Olympic cats deadpans 'when the fuck did we get icecream'

and it's never not hilarious.

That movie is so fuckin quotable, but that was easily the best part.

A couple of my favorites are when Vince Vaughn gets shot in the ass and tells Owen Wilson "You're leaving me in the trenches taking grenades you selfish son of a bitch".

This one always gets me too

Agree 100%.

The story, cast, soundtrack, pacing all are top notch.

To this day this scene gives me tingles every time I watch it:

How does a man shed a single tear without betraying any other part of his body? I don't know how you attain such a level of control.

In For A Few Dollars More, when Clint Eastwood karate chops an outlaw in the saloon.

In The Big Lebowski, the brawl in the bowling alley carpark.

In Donnie Darko, the whole movie and everything about it.

There are a number of scenes in The Outlaw Jose Wales; my son and I even created additional lines and vocabulary for Grannie Hawkins.

From Once upon a Time in the West, "They scare better when they're dying", and " I could squash you like a wormy apple."(Both spoken by Frank to Morton.)

Back