Your personal favorite random little moments in movies

This is pretty well know but the taxi cab was not part of the script, some random taxi cab drove through their set and Hoffman improvised.

Last edited:

This was heading to such a cliche ending, and then they did this....
One of the few times i actually got mad at a movie, but i'm glad they ended it this way

Wow I'm fuckin retarded. Cant figure out how to post a gif now that no photobucket.

Last edited:
Wifey made me watch a romantic Christmas comedy last night. I didn't think I'd find any random little moments I'd like in this movie but when dem titties came out i was very presently surprised with those random moments. Turns out Love Actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

I absolutely love Cool Hand Luke. If a guy can't recite lines from Cool Hand Luke (or describe the dog chase scenes) and The Outlaw Jose Wales he is suspect.

Anyone who doesn't think this is one of the greatest movies ever should "spend the night in the box."

Stantz: "These proton packs haven't been properly tested."

Spengler: "I blame myself."

Venkman: "So do I."

Wifey made me watch a romantic Christmas comedy last night. I didn't think I'd find any random little moments I'd like in this movie but when dem titties came out i was very presently surprised with those random moments. Turns out Love Actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
Bill Nighys character was fuckin awesome.

Back