YOUR Reaction If Colin wins the rematch

MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
giphy.gif

I'm not surprised motherfuckers

Lol how cute, Connie fans so BTFO they have now resorted to living in Dreamland.

5F1608CC-1D3B-4D8B-97C0-179FBAFE4AC5.jpeg

About the same as when Khaleeb won. Hit the remote, switch off the lights and go the fuck to sleep.

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might have a chance to sleep him in the stand-up.

Now, I'm not so sure. He tagged Khabib flush a couple of times, and it didn't even remotely phase him.

Just not sure how he can beat him in a rematch.

The real question is what would colin nuthuggers reaction be if he gets a rematch at first ?

Going into the fight, I thought Conor might have a chance to sleep him in the stand-up.

Now, I'm not so sure. He tagged Khabib flush a couple of times, and it didn't even remotely phase him.

Just not sure how he can beat him in a rematch.

To me the biggest news coming out of the fight is how good Khabib takes a punch.
Like you I thought Conor had a good chance to KO him, but khabib took his shots well

Lol how cute, Connie fans so BTFO they have now resorted to living in Dreamland.

View attachment 455875

I saw some Conor hater wearing a fedora calling everyone a lad, then getting knocked out by a woman. I presumed it was you (more so for the getting knocked out than fedora part), but either way this is no doubt much more embarrassing than anything that happened to Conor fans.

I'm not sure he could beat Duffy in the rematch though.

<{yearp}>

To me the biggest news coming out of the fight is how good Khabib takes a punch.
Like you I thought Conor had a good chance to KO him, but khabib took his shots well
and landed some nice shots of his own

Back