Your reaction if Holly KOs Ronda with a high kick

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Well, it would be the biggest upset in the history of MMA.
All in a sudden, a stunning, spectacular and emotional (context-wise) dethronization.
I mean, we're talking about an archetypical situation in sports here.
Apart from Ronda fans and Holm haters, if the kick is crocop-esque, a similar reaction would be spontaneous.

[YT]watch?v=JnybndhYgXw[/YT]

You can jack off thinking about it all day long, but you should enjoy while it lasts, as the fight will bring a different result entirely. Holly couldn't KO far lesser fighters, and high kicks will put her in danger of going to the ground, where she will be ended for sure. Not something she is likely to get wild with if she wants to have a chance of winning.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

I hope you bet a shitload on that scenario.

Broken finger from clicking on the Sherdog Forums so quick.

You can jack off thinking about it all day long, but you should enjoy while it lasts, as the fight will bring a different result entirely. Holly couldn't KO far lesser fighters, and high kicks will put her in danger of going to the ground, where she will be ended for sure. Not something she is likely to get wild with if she wants to have a chance of winning.
Ouch, you sure gave them a dose of reality.

Holly doesn't sit down on her strikes enough to KO decent opponents. She is too worried about being taken down. Against Ronda she will be even more worried about being taken down so she will probably be on her bicycle even more than usual. Therefore no KO victory (unless Ronda just runs right into a flush high kick that lands in the perfect spot which is like one in a million shot)

Honestly ? hey awesome kick ! I wonder if the fan boy Marky Mark is going to put her in movies now ? That will be my reaction

you all know that aint happening right?

holly has all chances to do it Ronda takes shots in each fight , and Holly is tough , but its to soon for her , Ronda is in her prime , she is a monster.

I can never understand how "what if" threads always get people telling you why it won't happen. Sigh...

200.gif

I'll go to church the next morning and praise the preachers daughter.

I feel like the live fight thread here on sherdog would look something like this

anchorman.jpg

Back