Your reaction if the Diaz bros ever..

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pop for PEDs?

Made you click, tools

The cardio and anti-social behavior raises suspicion. Not to mention we are talking about guys who hang with KNOWN cheaters.

K9Y98.gif

They already have popped for weed (Nick) or openly use it and it enhances their performances and their training too

I honestly don't think anybody should be surprised if anyone pops.
Obviously there are guys less likely to do it, but I wouldn't be shocked about anybody.

Don't care.

The only clean fighters are the ones who haven't been caught...yet.

Everyone cheats.

They already have popped for weed (Nick) or openly use it and it enhances their performances and their training too
You are so much better than this post.

I'm sorry bro. I don't know what came over me.

<mma1>
It's gonna take you some time, but maybe you can rectify this somehow. Start by smoking a blunt, and then try to run a marathon. See if it helps you. Let us know.

After Royce popped, believing in fairy tales about clean athletes just because they're skinny and advocate clean living is over for me.

It's gonna take you some time, but maybe you can rectify this somehow. Start by smoking a blunt, and then try to run a marathon. See if it helps you. Let us know.

I could try a triathalon. Before each stage I will smoke something different; blunt, bong, big cock.

Lol! Son! Have u ever tried weed?

Btw stay away from drugs and stay in school boy!

Back