Your recent changes in beliefs

1. My stupid Fitbit does actually make me exercise more.

2. I might be willing to sacrifice a bit of intelligence and admiration for a long-term partner in exchange for domestic stability (ie. younger girls aren't so bad).

3. The independence that comes with living alone and working from home may be overrated.

Oh, I also injured my back and found a testicular lump, forcing me to concede not only that I'm not actually invincible, but that I may in fact be dying at an accelerated rate.

Last edited:
I have recently opened up to the possibility that pit bulls’ genetics may not play a role in the number of pit bull attacks that occur. I’m still not convinced, but I consider it a possibility that they are equally as likely to attack as all other dogs, but that they attract a certain type of owner who generally neglects, abuses, or otherwise makes them vicious and more likely to attack them they would otherwise be. Like I said though, the jury is still out.

Also keep in mind that pitbulls account for a vastly larger population than any other large breed of dog. Rottweilers, Dobermans, Mastiffs, Shepherds, Malimutes, Huskies... Theres way less of them than Pitbulls and pitbull mixes. Pits literally account for anywhere from 6% to 15% of the dog population. The next closest breed, Labradors, only account for 1% of the population. Most breeds are less than a single percentage of the dog population.

And yes, they are commonly targeted by shitty owners for their breed image. This leads to more poor ownership and leaving a high energy breed isolated and in an apartment.

Between the fact that there's just so damn many of them compared to other breeds and the fact that they attract trash owners makes their raw totals look bad, but in actuality they are just dogs. If any other breed was in their place, you'd have the same issues. Replace 6%-15% of the dog population with mastiffs, dobermans or any other 50+ lb dog and they'll have a similar attack statistic.

acb.jpg

Isn't that like saying....

Support Marriage for Man and Woman!

Conservative marriage opens the door for gay marriage!

lesbians-kissing-hillary-clinton-ad-600.jpg

recent beliefs? god loves those who love themselves. enjoy life. that is all.

Have you garnered a new perspective recently? There are some beliefs or opinions I thought would be difficult for me to change my mind on, but I've recently been exposed to some experiences and information that made me rethink my stance.

1. I was vehemently pro-gay marriage for a long time.
I personally don't it's my business whatever consenting adults do.I always thought of marriage as being a solely a matter for the individuals involved and that government and the rest of society should stay out of it. But I realize now that when it comes to marriage, it has to be a legal issue. Legalizing gay marriage would open the doors for other forms of marriage and that could lead to an administrative nightmare. It would be very confusing to figure that shit out and keeping the legal definition of marriage as being between man and woman would make things a lot more simpler. I'm still all about the rights of gay people being equal to everybody else, but I am not sure where I stand on the issue of marriage now.

2. I was always against going to prostitutes.
I've always been for legalizing it, but I personally didn't want to go to prostitutes myself. My first experience with one years ago was very empty and forgettable. The girl was average looking and she was almost too professional; everything was very mechanical and "by the book." I wondered why anybody would pay for sex when it would be much better to simply hit on a girl at a bar for a one night stand. And personally, sex in itself isn't all that meaningful for me unless I have some emotional connection with a girl I know. However, these days I find myself caring less about emotional connection with women unless the girl is truly special, which is rare. Hitting on women feels like too much work these days not to mention I don't have as much time anymore. Not to mention some chicks are fucking crazy and can bring drama to your life. Also I don't want a relationship anyway. But if I do get horny, going to a prostitute seems like an easy and simple alternative without the hassle of trying to hit on a girl and establishing a no-strings attached fwb arrangement without her getting clingy and hurt.

Has anybody else had recent changes in opinion?

Were you 12 when you created your account in 08?

Or are you changing your mind on these things in your 30's?

Oh, I also injured my back and found a testicular lump, forcing me to concede not only that I'm not actually invincible, but that I may in fact be dying at an accelerated rate.
I feel you. Used to think that I would never die. In my 40s now, been thinking alot about death. And I feel you about telecommuting. Part of the appeal of work sometimes is the comraderie and social interaction. Can get lonely and making home into work, kinda sucks. I like to seperate those....hope all is well with you brutha and hope that lump aint serious.

I used to be a total atheist, then agnostic, but now am a "spiritual ' person, whatever that means.

Ah here's another one: I find myself thinking younger girls aren't so bad. Never thought I would I date someone under 25 a few years ago but I've dated a few now.

Support Marriage for Man and Woman!

Conservative marriage opens the door for gay marriage!

Good point lol. I guess you can make the argument that having the concept of marriage in itself opens the door for broader definitions of what marriage means.

I used to be a total atheist, then agnostic, but now am a "spiritual ' person, whatever that means.

Same here. I'm an atheist but more relaxed about it. I don't think I can ever wrap my head around religious dogma but I've found myself agreeing with some buddhist beliefs.

I thought fucking second cousins was wrong. Then I met one I never knew before and I totally would.

Good point lol. I guess you can make the argument that having the concept of marriage in itself opens the door for broader definitions of what marriage means.
Of course it does. And taking it even further, marriage used to be between a man and dozens of his wives.

I'm the same way although this isn't a new development for me. I don't agree with the emotional knee-jerk reactions that some conservatives have with immigration and I think racial arguments are pretty retarded. I see no problem with letting people in from different cultures and ethnic groups as long as they don't cause problems, but I also have to admit certain groups of people do cause problems. When poor, uneducated people from a violent background come in large numbers, it's not surprising that there can be a rise in crime and clashes with the locals. But I also admit that I'm coming from a self-centered perspective where I don't want to see a rise in crime or violence where I live.

This is a perfectly logical reason and I feel the same way. It's not a racial issue like some want to make it out to be. It's ideology and education.

If you have poor people coming to your country with radically different beliefs, you can't simply expect them to emirate successfully. There needs to be an education/cultural introduction as well as job placement.

What we are seeing is a lot of immigrants come in, can't find work or don't fit in with the culture and then turn to crime or violence. We need to solve this issue instead of just letting millions of people come in and thinking everything will work itself out.

Last edited:
Left handed people should be placed into concentration camps, and have their assets taken from them and redistributed to normal people.

I used to think manlets were just little people, now I know they're

Degenerates that are taking air that is rightfully mine and should be put down. They just a bunch of pigeon eaters anyways

I was going to say anyone under 6'3 should be shot but, then I remembered I'm only 5'8:(

I use to be a christian but now I consider myself a agnostic.

I used to be a ardent conservative now I'm more moderate and even libertarian on some issues.also I'm starting to get annoyed and tired of politics in general

I used to be pro death penalty, but not anymore. It's not that I don't think murderers, rapists, and pedophiles shouldnt get the axe, but ai don't believe the government, or any political entity should get to decide who lives and dies.
If a person won't abide by a society's laws then they should be kicked out of society. I'd like to see all murderers get banished to one remote island where they can live like animals, murdering each other.

I like older women. They're confident, fun, independent, and a lot less drama.
Younger girls just wind up being a headache for me. I'll bang with them, but that's about it.

The smell of kimchi used to gross me the fuck out. I love it now.

How can you be so sure?

Have not gay rights opened up the door to other "progressive" movements? Grown men now claiming to identify as little girls, people associating as different races, etc. I have no problem with teh gays, but to me it's clear that it has.
How prevalent is this stuff, really?
24 hour media cycle that looks for shit shock piece stories to sell overhype this shit. Some people are crazy, some people are just looking for attention. A lot of these people were already out there but just got exposed by social media, youtube, etc.
There is no epidemic of this though.

Left handed people should be placed into concentration camps, and have their assets taken from them and redistributed to normal people.

I used to think manlets were just little people, now I know they're

Degenerates that are taking air that is rightfully mine and should be put down. They just a bunch of pigeon eaters anyways
<{natewhut}>

This is a perfectly logical reason and I feel the same way. It's not a racial issue like some want to make it out to be. It's ideology and education.

If you have poor people coming to your country with radically different beliefs, you can't simply expect them to emirate successfully. There needs to be an education/cultural introduction as well as job placement.

What we are seeing is a lot of immigrants come in, can't find work or don't fit in with the culture and then turn to crime or violence. We need to solve this issue instead of just letting millions of people come in and thinking everything will work itself out.

The problem is when you say shit like this people label you a racist or xenophobe. Has nothing to do with culture or race for me. For example, being in Korea, I'm against reunification with the North because I don't see much of good stuff happening if you let millions of starving, brainwashed North Koreans in at once. Not to mention they also grew up being taught South Korean and the US are the devil. I can foresee a lot of violent crime committed by North Koreans and them also being exploited by South Koreans.

I used to be a ardent conservative now I'm more moderate and even libertarian on some issues.also I'm starting to get annoyed and tired of politics in general
I used to be a staunch libertarian but I mellowed out on politics in general. Partially because I realize I can't change much and also I don't know shit about shit.

Back