Your state-by-state guide to sports betting in light of Supreme Court ruling

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
I think this is a shared interest of many Sherdoggers: gambling.

While the U.S. Supreme Court on Monday opened the door for sports betting to become legal, it may be at least a year before that occurs in most states, a gaming industry expert said.

"Broadly speaking, you’re looking at a few distinct waves" in how states will proceed, said Chris Grove, who oversees the sports betting practice of Eilers & Krejcik Gaming LLC, a California-based research firm that serves the gaming industry.

The first wave comprises a handful of states that basically have legal mechanisms in place and were just waiting for a favorable ruling from the high court. This includes New Jersey, West Virginia, Delaware and Mississippi. The next involves a slightly larger set of states whose legislatures are still in session and have sports-betting bills pending. California, New York, Illinois and Michigan are among this group.

636619161803500467-051418-bettings-states-ONLINE-Online.png

https://www.usatoday.com/story/spor...y-state-after-supreme-court-ruling/607334002/

The lottery system the states have is a crime against the citizens imo. The odds are a scam. lol. You would have much better odds by picking a color on the roulette table. Especially black.

Fuck it, if I still bet on boxing and basketball, I'd just go with a bookie again.

If we get sports betting, I'm going to be homeless.

Back