Your thoughts on McGregor as a champion if...

Please God, let him fight Paulie. Would love to be rid of Conor's boring ass from MMA.

Actually, I was hoping he would just take his Floyd money and call it a day. But there are still so many McNuggets out there begging to be fleeced. Guess he can't say no to them.

He's Tito and the title contenders are Chuck.

Tito is looking for the Shamrock 3 fight for the money.

I'm
Done with Conor if he fights this clown

This. He should fight for the respect and admiration of Sherdoggers only.

These people are definitely going to pay his bills when he's old.

He has a $100 million and you're worried about his bills when he's older?

lmao

You sound like you probably watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians too.

So when he fights and beats Tony whats going to be the daily Conor bitching? Better start getting that nailed down.
I think we'll be ok...ain't like that fight is gonna happen any time soon

He won the belt and then went on to bigger and better things.

You can't fault a man for making $100 million.
Neither can you fault him for making more money in the Paulie fight than he can probably make in any UFC fights.

But it's time to vacate and for LW to move on. I already consider Tony the champ anyways.

So when he fights and beats Tony whats going to be the daily Conor bitching? Better start getting that nailed down.
I bet people would call for another defense.

Pathetic, right? I mean what else could these crazy people call for. Another top contender? Ridiculous I say!!!

He has a $100 million and you're worried about his bills when he's older?

lmao

You sound like you probably watch Keeping Up with the Kardashians too.

He would have never had that fight if he sought Sherdog's approval.

LOL at the were mention of a Malignaggi fight got em like
Zombies-The-Walking-Dead-zombies-36914868-640-703.jpg

He's objectively an awful champ. Hes been a champion for almost 2 years straight and has yet to make any defenses. That has to be a record.

I bought the maygregor match and loved it but I wouldn't buy mcgnaggi. 0% chance this retardation happens anyway. I can see Canelo in a couple years though.

McGregor vs Malignaggi has no need to happen next fight is McGregor KOing Ferguson.

Back