1- Warhawk
2- Red Dead Redemption
3- The Last of us

For me it's

1. Dark souls
2. Demon souls
3. The last of us

I just love the soul series!

Warhawk? Heh, random. Good game though. I still play it now and then.

I guess I'll stick with exclusives.

1. The Last Of Us
2. God Of War 3
3. Uncharted 2

I was a 360 guy but did have a ps3 for awhile too.

God of War 3
Uncharted (only like the first one)
Killzone 3 (2 is great also)

I'd probably go;

1. Red Dead Redeption
2. GTA IV (and expansions)
3. AC Black Flag

I have games like GTA V and Dark Souls, but have yet to play them. Never played the Uncharted series or Last of Us due to the laser on my PS3 going to shit which now forces me to digital versions only. Those Naughty Dog games are just too big in size. Just finished the Tomb Raider reboot from a couple of years ago and really enjoyed that one. May sneak into the top 5.

Damn that's tough, even a top 5 is tough imo.

TLoU
Fallout 3
Fallout NV
Skyrim
Red Dead Redemption

Seems strange leaving out Assassins, GTA, Uncharted, GoW, COD MW and others I'm sure I'm forgetting.

Last edited:
The Last of Us
Dark Souls
God of War 3

The Last of Us
Mass Effect 2
Uncharted 2

I was a 360 guy but did have a ps3 for awhile too.

God of War 3
Uncharted (only like the first one)
Killzone 3 (2 is great also)
Wtf? It's by far the weakest of the three.

Fucking hell. You guys are really tempting me with all these The Last of Us mentions even if it's it's a 27GB download. It's on sale right now too for $10 on PSN. Ah shit. I have always wanted to play it so maybe I'll just say fuck it and bite the bullet.

Skyrim
EA Sports MMA
Space Marine

but honestly I play PS1/2 games on my PS3 more.

Sticking to PS3 exclusives I'd have to say Demon's Souls, uncharted 2 and Last of Us.

Fucking hell. You guys are really tempting me with all these The Last of Us mentions even if it's it's a 27GB download. It's on sale right now too for $10 on PSN. Ah shit. I have always wanted to play it so maybe I'll just say fuck it and bite the bullet.

Get it. The download isn't too bad either. If I remember correctly, it let's you start playing when it's around 60%, and downloads the rest in the background.

Decent multiplayer mode too, if you're into to MP.

Wow so many nominations for the last of us. Guess I'll have to play it.

Does it play like fallout 3? And is the content unsuitable for kids? It's hard for me to find time to play when my 6 year old isn't around.

Wow so many nominations for the last of us. Guess I'll have to play it.

Does it play like fallout 3? And is the content unsuitable for kids? It's hard for me to find time to play when my 6 year old isn't around.
It's a stealth based game with heavy action segments to break it up.

Pretty violent with suggestions of cannibal pedophiles, so it sounds perfect for a six year old.

1. UFC Undisputed 3
2. Call of Duty Black Ops
3. The Testament of sherlock holmes

Get it. The download isn't too bad either. If I remember correctly, it let's you start playing when it's around 60%, and downloads the rest in the background.

Decent multiplayer mode too, if you're into to MP.

I think I'm going to pass on it for now since I'm never going to catch up with you guys on current gen if I keep buying games for the PS3. I'll make sure to get the PS4 version of the game once I do make the leap, though.

Back