Your top 3 games that deserve total remake or/and further support (DLCs, maps and so on)

manhunt

an uncensored version with top level graphics and some enhanced game play would be incredible.

God OF War.... was disappointed at the lack of End play and bigger boss battles. They need a DLC with all that goodness or do the sequel asap like that.

1. Summoner
2. KOTOR and Dragon Age Origins

edit: I also really like the games made with the Dark Alliance engine on PS2 (Baldur's Gate Dark Alliance 1 and 2, Champions of Norrath, and Champions Return to Arms) and would love for any of them to be remade.

Last edited:
I'm a dirty Xbone guy... but thanks. Did you enjoy it?
Yeah, I got 1 and 2, and I felt like 2 was way better. Funnier, a lot more to do, and i felt like the first was glitchier.

Thanks for responding. I really enjoyed the batshit craziness of "Path of the Furon."
No worries, dude. I never actually played anything past 2, is it worth getting or watching a let's play of?

No worries, dude. I never actually played anything past 2, is it worth getting or watching a let's play of?

I thought it was hilarious and fun as hell to play. It's 1970's themed and you get to visit the home planet of Furon. Very much "more of the same" but still a great game for some laughs. Go ahead and do a "Let's Play" and see if you feel like it'll be enjoyable to you.

X-Wing/Tie Fighter
Red Faction
Tribes

It's utter blasphemy that there hasn't been an X-Wing and Tie Fighter reboots. 20 years! I'm no expert on markets but I can't imagine they wouldn't be popular today. There's loads of potential DLC to keep them going too.

Agree with that, when I knew that you could bring your story to Inquisition I wanted to play Origins again, but the game hasn't aged well.
I can't go back and play old games that I have never played before. I just can't get into them. if I've already played it and loved it like DA:O, KOTOR, or Oblivion, then I can replay it. There are also some pretty good graphics mods out there for all three of those games to make them less offensive to the eyes.

The first witcher game
I don't think it's been long enough and projekt red is still a relatively small studio, so I couldn't justify remaking it while they still have a lot of new stuff they're going to do. That being said, i'd gladly play the shit out of it if they did it. The first two Witcher games' stories were so good that I couldn't put them down despite the combat being meh and the maps being somewhat linear, and I'm not even someone who really cares about stories in games.

What I'd REALLY love is a game set in the Witcher universe where you can create your own Witcher and choose a School to come from, which would basically be like choosing your class. I know it won't happen, but I like action RPGs where I get to create my character.

I don't think it's been long enough and projekt red is still a relatively small studio, so I couldn't justify remaking it while they still have a lot of new stuff they're going to do. That being said, i'd gladly play the shit out of it if they did it. The first two Witcher games' stories were so good that I couldn't put them down despite the combat being meh and the maps being somewhat linear, and I'm not even someone who really cares about stories in games.

What I'd REALLY love is a game set in the Witcher universe where you can create your own Witcher and choose a School to come from, which would basically be like choosing your class. I know it won't happen, but I like action RPGs where I get to create my character.

The first game defiantly felt old last time I played it, I know there are mods that can help but even if they made it to w3 levels I would be fine with that it doesnt have to be cutting edge tech.

You could set it when the schools are just getting big and witchers are still new to the world that would be dope.

You could set it when the schools are just getting big and witchers are still new to the world that would be dope.

That's just what I was thinking. They have said that the Witcher universe is on the shelf indefinitely, though.
<DCrying>

They're working on cyberpunk 2077 now.

That's just what I was thinking. They have said that the Witcher universe is on the shelf indefinitely, though.
<DCrying>

They're working on cyberpunk 2077 now.

I thought they just meant the Geralt story, Thronebreaker is coming out soon and is made by some members of the core wither 3 team so they are still working on stuff.

I thought they just meant the Geralt story, Thronebreaker is coming out soon and is made by some members of the core wither 3 team so they are still working on stuff.
I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know about Thronebreaker. The head guy said in an interview a while back (may have even been in 2016) that Geralt was retired for good and his team was taking an indefinite break from Witcher games. He said they were very excited to do cyberpunk 2077 and get to work in a different setting.

Edit: in a more recent quote that I just read they say there will be more games in that universe, but still sounds like Geralt is retired.

I'm embarrassed to say that I didn't know about Thronebreaker. The head guy said in an interview a while back (may have even been in 2016) that Geralt was retired for good and his team was taking an indefinite break from Witcher games. He said they were very excited to do cyberpunk 2077 and get to work in a different setting.

Edit: in a more recent quote that I just read they say there will be more games in that universe, but still sounds like Geralt is retired.

I'm fine with Geralt being done, 3 full games based on one character is enough there are tones of things they could do with the witcher universe.

Back