Your top 3 wrestling themes from the 90s

While looking for Test's theme song, I came across a "Big Boot" by Test compilation. Holy shit, I forgot how devastating those were. I'm pretty sure he knocked some guys' teeth out with some of those.

At 0.50, he does it to Lesnar. Test makes Brock look average size in that clip.

Bradshaw's Clothesline from Hell is another devastating move:

HBK
Hunter Heart Hemsley 1st theme
Hulk Hogan Real American/Razor Ramon

Jake Roberts was the best.
Mr Perfect had a good one.
Ultimate Warrior.

My faves have already been mentioned, but here are three more I like!:)

I may have missed it but NEW AGE OUTLAWS. La Parka. RVD real ECW.

The Oddities is a great choice. Here are 3 more awesome ones:

Steve Blackman:

Sabu

and of course, the greatest theme of all time, The Blue Meanie!

While looking for Test's theme song, I came across a "Big Boot" by Test compilation. Holy shit, I forgot how devastating those were. I'm pretty sure he knocked some guys' teeth out with some of those.

At 0.50, he does it to Lesnar. Test makes Brock look average size in that clip.

Bradshaw's Clothesline from Hell is another devastating move:

They had something going with Test in the late 90s as a babyface. That guy was over HUGE at the time.

[yt] tags don't work no more. You have to use the media tags which is the film cel in the reply section. Just enter the whole url.

Actually all you have to do is copy and paste the entire url of the video and click "Post Reply"

Is this Hunter Hearst Helmsley 'the Gentleman' theme? If so I believe the OP wanted only the best themes.

J/K

yeah this one, it sounds like a japanese rpg theme. I love it. And Hunter's attitude was good, I loved it.

1. Shawn Michaels
2. Bret Hart once they updated it in 1994.
3. Stone Cold Steve Austin

Surprised this theme hasn't shown up in the thread yet. He was the butt of many jokes but his theme is still badass

They had something going with Test in the late 90s as a babyface. That guy was over HUGE at the time.
Russo leaving really hurt him.

Back