Your top Netflix original shows

Superbad

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
http://www.businessinsider.com/best-netflix-original-shows-ranked-2017-11/

I saw this shit list on my Facebook. Luke Cage at number 9? That snooze fest belongs at the bottom. For me it’s
#1-Stranger Things
#2-Narcos
#3-Daredevil
#4-Ozark
#5-The Punisher (Could change since I’m 4 episodes in)

I didn’t put Peaky Blinders in my list since don’t think it’s a Netflix original show. Otherwise it would be #2 or 3.

Haven't seen any of those, but "Last Chance U" was interesting and made me lose all faith in collegiate football players -

#blackguysaredumb

^^^ wow, that sounded really racist

#sorrynotsorry

DD
Punisher
Master of None
Stranger Things

Haven't seen any of those, but "Last Chance U" was interesting and made me lose all faith in collegiate football players -

#blackguysaredumb

You're watching a documentary about literally the worst of the worst in college football.

No need for the casual racism here.

#blackguysaredumb
giphy.gif

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-netflix-original-shows-ranked-2017-11/

I saw this shit list on my Facebook. Luke Cage at number 9? That snooze fest belongs at the bottom. For me it’s
#1-Stranger Things
#2-Narcos
#3-Daredevil
#4-Ozark
#5-The Punisher (Could change since I’m 4 episodes in)

I didn’t put Peaky Blinders in my list since don’t think it’s a Netflix original show. Otherwise it would be #2 or 3.

I couldn't even make it all the way thru the 1st Punisher episode lol

It's an over cliche'd shit fest.

So far, from what the wife and I watched, this is probably pretty close.
  1. Stranger Things
  2. Daredevil
  3. Punisher
  4. Jessica Jones
  5. Orange is the New Black
  6. Black Mirror (would be higher if it was more consistent)
  7. Luke Cage
  8. Defenders
  9. IronFist

1. Mindhunter
2. Bloodline
3. The OA
4. Stranger Things
5. The Punisher (only 2 eps in, but it's fun so far)

Also like Bill Burr's cartoon show F Is For Family

I couldn't even make it all the way thru the 1st Punisher episode lol

It's an over cliche'd shit fest.
You're missing out man.

Episode 12 and 13 are the fucking tits. The brutality of the violence is 100% the character and Marvel didn't skimp at all.

1. Stranger Things
2. Orange is the New Black
3. Daredevil
4. House of Cards (first couple seasons)
5. Making a Murderer
6. Bloodline

Black Mirror is great too but not a Netflix original, right?

1. Orange is the New Black
2. Narcos
3. Daredevil
4. Jessica Jones
5. Mindhunter

Black Mirror is great too but not a Netflix original, right?

I guess you could kinda call it that now, actually. The first 2 seasons & the Christmas special were under England's 'Channel 4', but season 3 and the upcoming season 4 are under Netflix now. If we count Black Mirror, that's my #1.

I guess you could kinda call it that now, actually. The first 2 seasons & the Xmas special were under England's 'Channel 4', but season 3 and the upcoming season 4 are under Netflix now. If we count Black Mirror, that's my #1.

Would have been my top 5 easy, maybe top 3 if the consistency was there. Still an awesome F'ing show.

I guess you could kinda call it that now, actually. The first 2 seasons & the Christmas special were under England's 'Channel 4', but season 3 and the upcoming season 4 are under Netflix now. If we count Black Mirror, that's my #1.

In that case it's my #2 for sure. Loved almost every episode.

You're missing out man.

Episode 12 and 13 are the fucking tits. The brutality of the violence is 100% the character and Marvel didn't skimp at all.

I'm not missing out at all. I can go a lot of places to see violence and brutality these days, I want a good story too and that isn't anywhere to be found in what I was watching.

I do like the casting for Castle tho. I dig that actor.

On topic:

I'm digging Mindhunter so far. It's not for everyone tho so I'd be surprised to see it on a lot of lists.

Back