Your top reasons Hillary lost.

kahiljabroni

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Trump's was one of the most unlikely underdog victories in history and there's obviously countless theories out there. The question is what's yours?

The most obvious to me is she ran a horrible campaign. It was the nfl equivalent of running the prevent defense. Her campaign believed the hype that she had it wrapped up. Therefore the less you saw of her the better. She sat back, trying to let Trump bury himself but instead he out worked her bigly.

Lack of message. This goes hand in hand with running a shitty campaign but it's as if she had no platform or rationale for running.

The biggest reason outside of her control was Comey reopening the investigation into her. The timing couldn't have been worse. Trump was completely on the ropes with ask the pussy grabbing, accusations, etc and this gave him a lifeline. Also the fact that she was associated with that scoundrel Anthony wiener made it even worse.

Coming in very close behind that is that she ran a relatively close primary against a beloved figure in sanders, and there was the appearance and probably reality that sanders was screwed.

The black vote didn't show up for her. With suck close margins in key States This was critical. If they showed up in similar numbers to Obama she would be potus.

And in a year when being establishment is a negative she is the poster child for establishment politics.

That rounds out my list. What say you?

It's pretty obvious that her pact with Satan failed.

She is fuck-ugly.

A hot female president is fine, but no man with a funtioning penis would vote for a Three Bag Special like Hilary.

Last edited:
Combination of raging egomania that lead her to run a lazy campaign and not see how an underdog championing himself as a maverick politician could swoop in and take it. I mean lol the old bag was practically moving back into the white house before the winner was even announced!

That, and anyone whos not afflicted with a massive amount of downs syndrome could tell she was a cold blooded sociopath. Clinton could not come off sincere or caring if her life depended on it.

Her decades of covert douchebaggery angered people more than Trump's year of overt douchebaggery.

The fact she seems like a cunt would have to be up there in the reasons

1-Bad campaign advisors. If Donna Brazile said was true she believed too much on statistics geeks instead of going out and doing field research.
2-Lack of personal charisma. I'm not saying she was a bad person, but she didn't have the charisma of Obama or Bush.
3-Demographic distribution. Minorities that vote overwhelmingly democrat tend to concentrate on a few big cities and states.
4-Sanders, he fucked her up with younger voters.

She stands for nothing. She would say whatever polls told her to stay. And when she didn't some of the most politically toxic shit spewed out.

"We're gonna put a lot of miners out of buisiness"

Smdh...

Obama had a lot to do with it. 8 years of bigotry under Obama and Anti-Police rhetoric caused many Americans to take action. Trump was also a breath of fresh air with his business accolades and how he judges people based on their work ethic and not their race or gender.

1. Many people dislike her
2. She has zero charisma
3. Blow back against typical politicians
4. other inquiries into her server use
5. People finally woke up. Credit to Ross Perot, Ralph Nader & Ron Paul --took a long time

Combination of raging egomania that lead her to run a lazy campaign and not see how an underdog championing himself as a maverick politician could swoop in and take it. I mean lol the old bag was practically moving back into the white house before the winner was even announced!

That, and anyone whos not afflicted with a massive amount of downs syndrome could tell she was a cold blooded sociopath. Clinton could not come off sincere or caring if her life depended on it.
All the fake news about her didn't help, but mainly she appeared to take the votes of certain states, e.g. the rust belt, for granted.

Decades of pent up hate towards her.

Smug, phony persona.

Liberal media refusing to be honest about her(among other Liberal agendas).

Woman.

Unimaginably lazy campaign.

No clear message, other than "vote for me because I have a vagina".

Creepy Tim Kaine.

Very recent mass murderer's father in crowd at campaign rally.

People sick of Liberal bullshit(Transgender bathrooms/Downplaying Islamic terrorism/Open racism towards whites)

Exposing of DNC.

Liberal media trying to downplay/cover up DNC exposure.

Sandbagging Bernie Sanders/Making fun of Bernie supporters.

Fainting after months of calling reports on her failing health a "right wing conspiracy theory".

"Basket of deplorables"

LOL. I'm just joking guys. It was clearly all Russia's fault.

Americans are dumb
Simple, true and actually explains a lot.

The answer is a lot of stuff really. You can write a 1,000 page book on it because the lose was so narrow you can point to a lot of things.

Decades of pent up hate towards her.

Smug, phony persona.

Liberal media refusing to be honest about her(among other Liberal agendas).

Woman.

Unimaginably lazy campaign.

No clear message, other than "vote for me because I have a vagina".

Creepy Tim Kaine.

Very recent mass murderer's father in crowd at campaign rally.

People sick of Liberal bullshit(Transgender bathrooms/Downplaying Islamic terrorism/Open racism towards whites)

Exposing of DNC.

Liberal media trying to downplay/cover up DNC exposure.

Sandbagging Bernie Sanders/Making fun of Bernie supporters.

Fainting after months of calling reports on her failing health a "right wing conspiracy theory".

"Basket of deplorables"

LOL. I'm just joking guys. It was clearly all Russia's fault.
Tl:dr Right wing propaganda works on dummies like heretic.

Tl:dr Right wing propaganda works on dummies like heretic.

You read it. You just have no argument against any of it.

It's okay to be honest once in while, you know.

Back