Your top reasons Hillary lost.

I blame CNN's even-handedness bias for not leveling with the voters that Hillary was the only qualified candidate running.

But, even in defeat, it is amazing what an outsider like Hillary Clinton was able to accomplish; Ralph Nader's runs against the establishment pale in comparison.

The View should get at least some of the credit. They droned on and on how great she was and that made people take notice.

All the fake news about her didn't help, but mainly she appeared to take the votes of certain states, e.g. the rust belt, for granted.
What fake news? The fact that she rigged the primary? Nope, the Sandford study and Richard Charnin proved that. The fact that she was running the MSM and the DNC at the same time? Nope, Donna Brazile admitted that. The fact that she had a serious illness that WAS NOT pneumonia? Donna Brazile confirmed that as well. The fact that Seth Rich was murdered 2 weeks after setting up a secure drop box and sending 45k emails to Wikileaks? Nope, Seymour Hersch and Kim Dotcom confirmed that. In this day and age, the only thing that is not op-ed and fake news is Wikileaks, and we found out how damn corrupt things were.

What fake news? The fact that she rigged the primary? Nope, the Sandford study and Richard Charnin proved that. The fact that she was running the MSM and the DNC at the same time? Nope, Donna Brazile admitted that. The fact that she had a serious illness that WAS NOT pneumonia? Donna Brazile confirmed that as well. The fact that Seth Rich was murdered 2 weeks after setting up a secure drop box and sending 45k emails to Wikileaks? Nope, Seymour Hersch and Kim Dotcom confirmed that. In this day and age, the only thing that is not op-ed and fake news is Wikileaks, and we found out how damn corrupt things were.
And you think that their propaganda was limited to these? LOL

And you think that their propaganda was limited to these? LOL
You think the Stanford study was propaganda?

Election%2BFraud%2B2016%2BStandford.jpg

You think the Russians forced Hillary to have a seizure, poop her pants (secret service had to clean the poop up too) and fall into the van?

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbVZqNW9qSVBpRmRRWS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

You think Seth Rich worked for Russia and two time Pulitzer winning Sy Hersch is on the Kremlin pay roll?

bitch-please-thumb.jpg

BTW, since you are an expert, do you think it is better to play dominos on cheese or pasta?

You think the Stanford study was propaganda?

Election%2BFraud%2B2016%2BStandford.jpg

You think the Russians forced Hillary to have a seizure, poop her pants (secret service had to clean the poop up too) and fall into the van?

HTTPS9tZWRpYS5naXBoeS5jb20vbWVkaWEvbVZqNW9qSVBpRmRRWS9naXBoeS5naWYlog.gif

You think Seth Rich worked for Russia and two time Pulitzer winning Sy Hersch is on the Kremlin pay roll?

bitch-please-thumb.jpg

BTW, since you are an expert, do you think it is better to play dominos on cheese or pasta?

So, I post, there was more to it than that, and you reply with but here's the same stuff already posted, look at it again?
o_O

I mean, there was nothing illegal. The only thing was a violation of State Department security protocols, with no effect. She doesn't appear to have done much work over email, for obvious reasons. And if you really think that a candidate once having taken some unnecessary risk of being hacked is a more important issue than fiscal, monetary, environmental, foreign, and healthcare policy, I think your priorities are really screwed up. Also, even if you are a single-issue IT security voter, Trump isn't exactly clean there either.

Hillary, is that you?

I have no idea, really. Does he stop 9/11? Maybe. If it happens, does he invade Iraq? Definitely not, IMO. Afghanistan war would have happened, though. No big regressive, poorly designed tax cuts, but might we have had a slow recovery ending with a crash anyway? Maybe. Probably better middle-class wage growth in between, though. What about healthcare reform? Lots of unanswerable questions.

You'll notice my sig is open. Please jack, don't make me do this.

Not sure. Google NEET. I think it was @Sketch who gave us the heads up.

It was me. I was hoping he could delve a little deeper into what it is that he is but it seems he won't do that on his own accord.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back