Your top reasons Hillary lost.

Most of us didn't know what that stands for and he pointed it out.

His parents pay for his every move. It's how he survives. He bleeds dry his own family members. He has zero aspirations to work, make his own money, or achieve something more than being at home all day and mooching off his loved ones. He knows what the term means, and it's funny he put it up himself.

You'll notice my sig is open. Please jack, don't make me do this.

Obviously the date would happen but a more-competent administration would have been more likely to respond appropriately and effectively to intelligence on the attacks.

Hillary, is that you?

Surely, Clinton is the only person in the world who thinks that historical IT security practices are less important than economic, military, environmental, and healthcare policy, right? Yeesh. The trolls are getting worse...

Last edited:
As someone who usually votes democrat, one thing I want more than anything else for everyone stfu about Hillary and to move on. This goes for both Democrats and Republicans. Trump still bitches about “crooked Hillary” even though he won, and democrats won’t stop crying. Goddamn I wish she would accept the loss and disappear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThroughTheDakr
Back