Your top scariest movie by theme

CauseImbetta

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is your top scariest movie of all time (personal choice) based in these three different themes:

Your top POSSESSION themed movie.

Tour top GHOST themed movie.

Your top ZOMBIE themed movie.

Your top horror THRILLER themed movie

Your favorite VAMPIRE themed movie.

(Can only be one movie per choice.)

Last edited:
You could put the KISS movie in all of those themes and it would still work..

Try getting through that entire movie in one sitting..

I dare you...

For ghost theme, I'd have to say the original Poltergeist. Perfectly built tension.
That movie creeped me the fuck out on release.

What is your top scariest movie of all time (personal choice) based in these three different themes:

Your top POSSESSION themed movie. The Conjuring - Slow burn in the beginning, great ramp up, great ending

Tour top GHOST themed movie. The Conjuring 2 - This movie brought us the Nun, and the old guy haunting the house/girl itself was pretty damn scary

Your top ZOMBIE themed movie. Night of the Living Dead (1968 or 1990, both great) - Absolute classic for me. I prefer the color version, but you can't discount the original

Your top horror THRILLER themed movie. Sinister - This movie is just all around thrilling. Superb ramp up, great climax, all around solid movie

Your favorite VAMPIRE themed movie. From Dusk till Dawn - Was gonna go for Blade or Underworld, actually, maybe it's toss up between all three. Not really many GREAT scary vampire movies to me, if any SCARY ones.

Werewolf movies would be great to add. Silver Bullet is one of my all time favs, and the original howlings had me shitting my lil pants when I was a kid....

Your top POSSESSION themed movie. The Conjuring - Slow burn in the beginning, great ramp up, great ending

Tour top GHOST themed movie. The Conjuring 2 - This movie brought us the Nun, and the old guy haunting the house/girl itself was pretty damn scary

Your top ZOMBIE themed movie. Night of the Living Dead (1968 or 1990, both great) - Absolute classic for me. I prefer the color version, but you can't discount the original

Your top horror THRILLER themed movie. Sinister - This movie is just all around thrilling. Superb ramp up, great climax, all around solid movie

Your favorite VAMPIRE themed movie. From Dusk till Dawn - Was gonna go for Blade or Underworld, actually, maybe it's toss up between all three. Not really many GREAT scary vampire movies to me, if any SCARY ones.

Werewolf movies would be great to add. Silver Bullet is one of my all time favs, and the original howlings had me shitting my lil pants when I was a kid....
Silver Bullet is good. I’d add American Werewolf in London too

Your top POSSESSION themed movie.

Tour top GHOST themed movie.

Your top ZOMBIE themed movie.

Your top horror THRILLER themed movie

Your favorite VAMPIRE themed movie.

(Can only be one movie per choice.)

POSSESSION:
41NM8G82XTL._SY445_.jpg

GHOST:
240FDF3752D2B56238

ZOMBIE:
248d35a78443f14e6aac3cd81e615495.jpg

THRILLER:
this is True Lies for the heathens out there that dont know about it
H8Ew.gif

VAMPIRE:
John Carpenter's Vampires
vamp1.jpg

I was a kid when Jaws came out and to this day I still find it the scariest.

Beach tourism took a big hit following Jaws' release.

Drop Zone. Why would anyone willingly jump out of a plane......rollercoasters are a deathtrap. im not sure if i have issues or if i am just a realist

I've only been scared by two movies in my life. Alien when I was like 5, and another I can't remember the name of but I remember some dude was about to get the electric chair but soon as they turned the electricity on he broke out of the chair and smashed through the window and started fucking shit up. Anyone know what movie that was?

Great list. Sorry I forgot to add werewolf movies.

Me:

POSSESSION: The Exorcist

GHOST: The 6th sense

ZOMBIE: World War Z

THRILLER: Aliens

VAMPIRE: Interview with a vampire

Paranormal Activity
The Others
Dawn of the Dead
Redeye
Fright Night

I remember watching a zombie movie shot in like the 70s or 80s I believe where zombies were fast as hell and they were also using hatchets and stuff, anyone remember the title? I was a kid but that movie scared the shit out of me at the time.

The ring. Atmosphere there was better than any other horror movie ever. Take that to your dumbass friends

Possession: The Shining

Ghost: The Ring

Zombie: World War Z

Thriller: SE7EN

Vampire: Interview With The Vampire

I've only been scared by two movies in my life. Alien when I was like 5, and another I can't remember the name of but I remember some dude was about to get the electric chair but soon as they turned the electricity on he broke out of the chair and smashed through the window and started fucking shit up. Anyone know what movie that was?

That’s what would happen if they remade The Green Mile in 2018

Pretty sure the movie you are referring to is The Godfather (1972).

Back