Your unpopular MMA opinions

TerrificCruz

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Jon Anik is one of the best commentators and I like this guy
DC on the other hand is absolutely horrible-screaming into a microphone (!), unprofessional behaviour (Thug rose), cant emphasis sentences. Great guy and fighter though.
everx female ufc fighter (even cindy dardois) would beat 90 percent of the guys on sherdog
discuss and state your own

Weight classes in their infancy can't produce GOATS. The talent isn't strong enough, plain and simple.

For this reason, Torres was never a GOAT. MM isn't. Faber never was.

Hell, the reason Aldo and Cruz are GOATS at their respective weights is because they stayed at the top long enough for decent talent to come along and beat most of them. Aldo had an influx of talent in Mendes, Edgar, Conor and Holloway. He wasn't a goat for beating Mark Hominick and Mike Brown. Same with Cruz, it wasn't until recently when Cody and TJ rose to the top that it looked like a solid division.

Machida won the first fight against Shogun.
I don't think he did but i had about 10 people at my house that night and it was a 50/50 split depending on who you asked. Maybe unpopular but there were a solid amount of people that thought Lyoto won.

Jon Anik is one of the best commentators and I like this guy
DC on the other hand is absolutely horrible-screaming into a microphone (!), unprofessional behaviour (Thug rose), cant emphasis sentences. Great guy and fighter though.
everx female ufc fighter (even cindy dardois) would beat 90 percent of the guys on sherdog
discuss and state your own
I like Anik, too

fuck all you haters

can you say "robotic" one more time?

inB4 robotic

he's a good dude and knows the sport pretty well, or at least does his research

I don't think he did but i had about 10 people at my house that night and it was a 50/50 split depending on who you asked. Maybe unpopular but there were a solid amount of people that thought Lyoto won.
I thought it was very close, but everytime I read about It on Sherdog people are complaining about robbery.

I want to Fuck Chuck
~Kenny Florian

I thought it was very close, but everytime I read about It on Sherdog people are complaining about robbery.
Over time, legend has made it seem like Shogun was robbed more and more. At the time, it was all over the place.

Mighty Mouse’s last fight sucked ass and the arm bar wasn’t as cool as Werdums earlier in the night

WMMA is elite.

Back