Your unpopular MMA opinions

TJ and Cody are 2 of the best 5-8 fighters in the world.

Max Holloway is the best fighter on the planet

some WMMA fighters are actually really hot, but WMMA is terrible

Steroids should be legalized for all sports because everyone already takes them. There I said it.

Openweight should be allowed for fighters who consent to it.

Inter-gender fights should be allowed for fighters who consent to it.

Rounds skew the fight to the benefit of strikers and ruin sub artists.

TJ beats MM

Cody beats TJ 8 times out of 10

Conor could step back to fw and beat holloway.

Conor beats ferguson and khabib

Woodley beats gsp (in his prime)

Till would destroy perry

Gustaffson is the best LHW. Beats jones or cormier in a rematch

Brock lesnar would be on his 10th title defense if not for diverticulitis

Randy Couture’s last few wins were bullsh-t. He lost the Vera fight.

Machida beat Shogun in the first fight.

unprofessional behaviour (Thug rose)

Lmao why did people care about this. When I first watched this, DC screaming thug rose literally did no stick out at all and in retrospect reflected my reaction lmao.

Kevin Lee would've beat Ferguson if it weren't for the staff infection. He hasn't had cardio issues in the past.

Cat Zingano is the hottest wmma ever.

Peds should be allowed they are adults and should be able to weigh the risk\ reward

Palhares is good at bjj and submissions because of his ridiculous gorilla strength, not because of his brilliant understanding of grappling and position.

Oh yeah a couple years ago before MMA in NY, dana said : oh if NYC isnt approved, year end show goes to calgary.
well NYC wasnt approved and i know things happen but come on this is cruel
sauces available
and we have a worthless outdated dinosaur arena and edmonton just got the filthiest arena in the province...

Carlos Newton choked out Matt Hughes with a standing triangle choke before he was knocked out with a slam, thereby winning the WW Championship!
matthew was dazed , carlos was in a coma-rooski

- WMMA back to Invicta
- two more male upper weight classes

also there should be more 10-10 rounds and more draws in general. it's better to have a draw on your record than a shit decision loss made up by dumbass judges.

Nick Diaz won the first 2 rounds and the fight against Karo Parisyan.

And it's not just because I'm a big Diaz fan, I just rewatched the fight again and Nick got the better of Karo in rounds 1 & 2.

Back