Your vinyl collection

Got a couple Rise Against albums on vinyl, got Rage Against the Machines first album on vinyl, got 2 Tool albums on vinyl also. Think that's it tho

smug_pretentious_arrogant.jpg

european, not hipster

Americans might worship Pink Floyd but keep in mind pink floyd is a british rock band based out of London and brits thought they were lame as fuck so they went overseas to crowds that would love them more for being different

Last edited:
european, not hipster

Americans might worship Pink Floyd but keep in mind pink floyd is a british rock band based out of London and brits thought they were lame as fuck so they went overseas to crowds that would love them more for being different

For fuck's sake man, if you're going to pull facts out of your ass at least try and make them a tiny bit credible. Brits thought they were lame. Jesus.

For fuck's sake man, if you're going to pull facts out of your ass at least try and make them a tiny bit credible. Brits thought they were lame. Jesus.

They didn't succeed overnight if that's what you're implying

And the album's construction in retrospect wasn't as complicated as their biggest die-hard fans constantly run around trying to convince people of

....a rhythm section that's laughably leaden, song structures that employ the same descending runs that appear on every Floyd album since Meddle (cf: ''Echoes'') and lyrics that embarrass with their sixth-form triteness

- BBC

Last edited:
Much respect, man. Your collection is priceless.

I can’t even imagine its monetary worth. Not that I would sell it obv.

I have no idea either, underground markets are always fickle. I know that some of my black metal stuff reached crazy prices a few years, but now went down to more reasonable prices. I bought the vast majority of my albums under twenty euros anyway, the craziest I went was "only" 50 euros for a first press Coil LP ten years ago, but it was a present for a girl.

Dang that’s magnificent, you heard the new Necrophobic yet??

I'm currently re-listening to all the awesome stuff I've heard at the Roadburn festival last month, but I'll get to it!

They didn't succeed overnight if that's what you're implying

And the album's construction in retrospect wasn't as complicated as their biggest die-hard fans constantly run around trying to convince people of

- BBC

I don't know what the fuck you're babbling about. You claimed the Brits thought Pink Floyd were lame. I called you out on that silly bullshit. That's all.

I used to have a huge fucking vinyl collection. Beatles. Stones. Zappa. New Order. I fucking sold them all. Terrible mistake. Terrible fucking mistake.

Now I have:
New Order: Round and Round
Beatles: Help
Beatles: Magical Mystery Tour
Stones: Still Life
and a Pat Benatar motherfuckin album.

I have more audio cassettes than vinyl now.

I don't know what the fuck you're babbling about. You claimed the Brits thought Pink Floyd were lame. I called you out on that silly bullshit. That's all.

and I'm giving you BBC reviews of the album

<{1-69}>

Please don't say vinyls.

Here's part 1 of how to clean your vinyls...

and I'm giving you BBC reviews of the album

<{1-69}>

So you've dug up 1 negative review and you actually think that proves your dumbass fantasy that all of the Brits thought Pink Floyd were lame?

{<huh}

So you've dug up 1 negative review and you actually think that proves your dumbass fantasy that all of the Brits thought Pink Floyd were lame?

{<huh}

Flame on kid.

You call it a mandatory vinyl i call it a cliche

The pretentious asshat jumped into the thread just to shit on people and show everyone how superior his taste is. The thing is that pretentious asshats like this one are never as smart as they think they are. In his desperation to show us his musical expertise he made an ass of himself by claiming the Brits thought PF were lame. This is something that can easily be disproved with one simple fact but I've been enjoying watching the dumb pretentious fuck trying to squirm his way out.

I just added Miles Davis landmark album Kind of Blue to my collection and the 20th anniversary vinyl remaster of Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique

32240258_10155912293107639_8362976275127599104_n.jpg

This thread dead yet? Here's part 2 of how to clean your records, just sharing knowledge with the younger generation.

The pretentious asshat jumped into the thread just to shit on people and show everyone how superior his taste is. The thing is that pretentious asshats like this one are never as smart as they think they are. In his desperation to show us his musical expertise he made an ass of himself by claiming the Brits thought PF were lame. This is something that can easily be disproved with one simple fact but I've been enjoying watching the dumb pretentious fuck trying to squirm his way out.

nah

I just like hearing about vinyl collections that don't sound like college kid's pink floyd poster collection

[<cena1}

now there's a vinyl for adults

Back