Your "white whale" internet searches

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you sure it was black and white. If it was black and white and 2-D then it was likely from the 80's and not the 90's and its probably a DOS based game.

Yes, I believe it was a DOS game. I played it in the early 90s but it was likely made in the 80s. The background of the screen during play was white instead of pitch black, though.

tv show, it was like a doco that focused on these young street kids who were thieves robbers drug dealer types, i think it might of been set in NY, it followed them around while they thieved and shit. one of the dudes ruffed up his gf a fair bit and was in and out of prison.
i thought it was America Uncut or something but i cant find any episodes that fit this description, it was tacky but i want to see it again

Shot in the dark, but it sounds an awful lot like "Streetwise," which they used to replay on HBO every now and then:

"Portrays the lives of nine desperate teenagers. Thrown too young into a seedy grown up world, these runaways and castaways survive, but just barely. Rat, the dumpster diver. Tiny, the teen prostitute. Shellie, the baby-faced blonde. DeWayne, the hustler. All old beyond their years."

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0088196

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back