You're a Mutant! And you've just been recruited to Xavier's school for gifted children..

McAvoy or Stewart? These timelines are so confusing! Second question...is Jennifer Lawrence there and can I touch dem bunz?

Those with able skills gathered together are usually manipulated behind the scenes by those with more ambition, so no would be my answer.

Yes. Prof X is boss. Free home, free food. Free school. Free training.

Plus mutant poosay everywhere will be on campus.

Will be like college all over again

You just found out you're a mutant. Word got around and now Professor X has sent a team of recruiters to your home. They want you to come with them to the mutant school in New York.

Would you go or would you just go your own way and deal with it yourself?

Your mutant power is that on Tuesdays, between 5pm and 7:30pm, you get 9% discount at Smiths grocery store. If you don't have a Smiths grocery store in your town, then what the fuck are you waiting for? Get your ass moving to a town with one! Also, the discount does not stack with coupons, and items that are on sale. And overall savings cannot go more than $25 a week.
Quit making shit threads!

Only if they gave me a black and yellow generic New Mutants costume.

We're talking comic book level hotness here.

b523e439c83f421d19f85bb8169779a8.jpg

phoenix___darkening_by_nemovalkyrja-d4hualt.jpg

jean_grey_by_nemovalkyrja-d4ivazk.jpg

i dont think i had good enough grades to make it higher education... so i would have to join forces with magneto

Nah I'd take my chances that my mutant ability would cause me to be feared and hated by the wider society.

P.S. I'm Canadian, wtf is Smiths?

I'll use my superpower to KILL Professor X and take his spot.
It'd be too late. He would have already read your mind and telepathically told wolverine to put the claws to you.

If I am offered free room and board than sure, I'd do it.

Last edited:
Would prefer a wizard granting me the power over beign a mutant.

I go to the school i hopes of getting a blowie from Jean Gray while Scott watches.

I'm joining and taking Sophie Turner Jean Gray away from Cyclops. Or J-Law Mystique.

Pretty sure I could become a horseman of Apocalypse with that mutant ability!

With that Smiths mutant power I sure as shit wouldn't go to Xavier's as I'd be laughed out of the place.
Better than that Asian guy in X3 with spikes in his head.

Back