• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

You're all guilty

<bball1>
I can't even...

have-mercy-on-my-soul_o_1937051.jpg
I know, I need to excuse myself...
raw
...but the deep drama and the hotties are to enticing to not watch.

Back in the MIRC days, I pulled a Kardashians. I duped a guy into thinking I was a hot girl and invited him over to my college and asked him to bring me a KFC burger. When he arrived, I beat him up with a couple of my friends and then shared the KFC burger with my friends. It wasn't a random act of violence though, that guy was going to college with my cousin and would hit on his gf hence the reason for that beating.

Back in the MIRC days, I pulled a Kardashians. I duped a guy into thinking I was a hot girl and invited him over to my college and asked him to bring me a KFC burger. When he arrived, I beat him up with a couple of my friends and then shared the KFC burger with my friends. It wasn't a random act of violence though, that guy was going to college with my cousin and would hit on his gf hence the reason for that beating.

Lol a Kardashians

Eddie Murphy said this on RAW and i feel the same way.
"You know sometimes i like to go to the supermarket and shit and watch women lose it and beat the shit out of their kids"

I'm actively trying to destroy a marriage.

Love makes a moral man do immoral things, or it can make an immoral man want to be better.

I am both in this instance. Never have I wanted to be better for someone, and what I'm willing to do to be with her (including destroying another man's life) is alarming.

Plus, I leave the toilet seat up.

Absolve me of my sins.

I bought some lottery tickets for the first time in close to two weeks yesterday and I've been trying to quit. I also fappe:) 5 times and still wanted to do again.

I'm actively trying to destroy a marriage.

Love makes a moral man do immoral things, or it can make an immoral man want to be better.

I am both in this instance. Never have I wanted to be better for someone, and what I'm willing to do to be with her (including destroying another man's life) is alarming.

Plus, I leave the toilet seat up.

Absolve me of my sins.

I don't think I could ever forgive a man for that.

Because I sit down to pee.

Back