You're all important.

Always interesting, never apologetic, and on point today!

Every one of you, no matter who you are. You're the result of countless generations of people who would care about you if they were here. Be: honest, sincere at least once in a while, treating others with respect (even though it's out of style), and always working on improving yourselves for the good of good. Teach your kids the right way, even if the world seems to prefer the wrong way at the moment.

Merry Christmas.

Kind words and a good outlook on this crazy world.

Merry Christmas.

The title looked like it meant I personally am all-important and i agree.

^We're slowly getting skin cancer, presumably from a big magnifying glass.

I thought this was the beginning of a suicide note at first

Every one of you, no matter who you are. You're the result of countless generations of people who would care about you if they were here. Be: honest, sincere at least once in a while, treating others with respect (even though it's out of style), and always working on improving yourselves for the good of good. Teach your kids the right way, even if the world seems to prefer the wrong way at the moment.

Merry Christmas.

Thanks for the words. Merry X-mas from a Sherdog Libertarian!

Thanks for the words. Merry X-mas from a Sherdog Libertarian!

As long as you don't identify yourself as that IRL, you're ok :p

maybe lol

Careful whose agenda you follow 100%, that's all I'll say. Merry Christmas.

As long as you don't identify yourself as that IRL, you're ok :p

maybe lol

Careful whose agenda you follow 100%, that's all I'll say. Merry Christmas.

I know, just messing around WR style.

...I see. Well, of course, this is just the sort of blinkered philistine pig-ignorance I've come to expect from you non-creative garbage. You sit there on your loathsome spotty behinds squeezing blackheads, not caring a tinker's cuss for the struggling artist.
(Shouting) You excrement! You whining hypocritical toadies with your colour TV sets and your Tony Jacklin golf clubs and your bleeding masonic secret handshakes. You wouldn't let me join, would you, you blackballing bastards. Well I wouldn't become a Freemason now if you went down on your lousy stinking purulent knees and begged me!

Back